Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shuriken Help

(XBOX)HollowCube987

depends on what you want:

- Hikou Primes are great, but are more of a "spray and pray" weapon, where you build throw a whole bunch quickly and hopefully hit something, ratehr than taking a second to line up a good throw. high capacity and fire rate, less damage.

- Spiras and Despair are both good for damage but not as fast usually. this does make them more ammo efficient though.

- if you can't decide between precise throwing or throwing all the knives, use Fusilai, because you can do both with them. primary fire throws 1 knife, alt fire throws 3 in a horizontal spread.

personally I don't use thrown knives that often, I find Pistols to be more versatile and powerful, and I'm not concerned with noise. I use the Talons or Pox when I want to kill with thrown, because why throw knives when you can throw grenades? :)

1 minute ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

depends on what you want:

- Hikou Primes are great, but are more of a "spray and pray" weapon, where you build throw a whole bunch quickly and hopefully hit something, ratehr than taking a second to line up a good throw. high capacity and fire rate, less damage.

- Spiras and Despair are both good for damage but not as fast usually. this does make them more ammo efficient though.

- if you can't decide between precise throwing or throwing all the knives, use Fusilai, because you can do both with them. primary fire throws 1 knife, alt fire throws 3 in a horizontal spread.

personally I don't use thrown knives that often, I find Pistols to be more versatile and powerful, and I'm not concerned with noise. I use the Talons or Pox when I want to kill with thrown, because why throw knives when you can throw grenades? :)

Also, I haven't tried them out in ages so I'd have to personally check, but I'm pretty sure Throwing Knives still have that weird accuracy issue with the third knife that's thrown, wherein it goes slightly below the crosshair.

I think they really need some buffs in general though, though most of it is just small things. I'd love for them to have less fall-off for example and certain ones like Despair need a higher Crit Multiplier while others like Hikou Prime really need some better base damage. Maybe give them their own unique mechanic, like ricocheting between targets or something.

21 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

For some reason, I kind of want a mix of both. I want a Throwing knife that I can line up a good shot with, but something that I can throw fast in a pinch.

This lowers the search down to the Fusilai, Spira Prime, or Hikou Prime

Archived