Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.5: Deimos Arcana

[DE]Megan

thank you very much
really like the QoL changes (new sounds and less stagger on amps (while this is a nice start, I would still like to see the stagger completely removed)) and hopefully the new vault missions

unknown.png

Can we please, please get an Waypoints revisited????
They are a mess!
There are 4 waypoint for stuff I already did.
And the exit one isn't helpfull if I i still need to look for the right door. (If you have played wf for a while you know which door might be the right one, but especially for new players this must be really annoying)
Warframe1447.jpg

And this is a long standing issue for such a core feature (more than 2 years known since i wasn't one of the first adressing this)

Since we got the cockpit updated, can you fix the back of the orbiter too? Since its update it isnt symmetric any more

So we got the the amp stagger reduced, but can we also get a fix to the amps clipping into our operators palms?

And since we are talking about the operators. Can we get an update on the gender neutral/all gender clothes

Currently the game differs between feminine and males.
unknown.png?width=322&height=473

And with 7+ new weapons, can we get more options to sort them? maybe a favourite system?
unknown.png

And by adding new filters for weapons I would appreciate it if we could get a filter for vaulted items/relics too.

And with yet another Nightwave extension, can we get an update on the operator only spy mission?

Edited by Dark_Lugia
~ added a few QoL recommendations
  • Like 74

Thank you for the mainline and taking Test Cluster Feedback into consideration.

These are the drops for the new bounties:

unknown.png

This is by far the steepest grind for any Arcane (considering setup time with vaults as well as the length of each bounty), and the Arcane effects remain some of the most underwhelming. Please consider the pacing for grinding these Arcanes considering how many are required (63 Theorem for Warframe and 40 Residual for Kitguns) as well as the power of these Arcanes being low. If this was the time investment for Energize or Grace, I would be in agreement, but these Arcanes are such low tier enhancements. Additionally, the weighting on dilution is far too heavy. Removing Endo and balancing drop chances out is a good start. Adding these Arcanes to a vendor now (not months later like Necramech Mods) is also a respectable avenue to acknowledge player time investment and not punish them as an early adopter (as other updates have done).

Please don't repeat Empyrean Vidar Reactor drops, Kuva Lich Ephemera drops, or the half a dozen other drops that release far too low and are raised later after players sink loads of hours into playing for something new.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 55

The mining drop rate of Thaumica has been doubled! We’ve also Reduced the chance of getting Namalon while Mining in the Cambion Drift so that the chance of getting Thaumica is significantly increased. 

• Both Necrathene and Thaumica were similarly rare, but Thaumic Distillate is used in a wider variety of Blueprints, so expect to see it appear more often from yellow mineral deposits.

Welcome changed.
Also from what I can tell you vacuum is always a mentioned fix for a lot of things, but why is it needed to have a mod for it instead of just building it with everything as default?

Edited by MrSigy
  • Like 11

vor 9 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Note on Grasp of Lohk’s ‘Target Range’: 

• In Round 1, we made the distinction between Grasp of Lohk’s ‘Grab Range’ and ‘Target Range’. We then increased its ‘Grab Range’ and left ‘Target Range’ untouched due to “firing range experiments being a bit too wild for Round 1”. As we’ve continued testing, this has held true. In any instance where we’ve increased it, even slightly, we neared a state that we had already established was undesirable due to its encouragement of an ‘inactive’ way of playing (Ember’s “World on Fire” comes to mind before it was changed to “Inferno”). As a result, ‘Target Range’ will continue to remain untouched for this round.

You do realize that wuclone exists, right?

• Like 10