Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.5: Deimos Arcana

[DE]Megan

On 2020-11-20 at 12:39 AM, [DE]Megan said:

FREE ROAM SHARED AFFINITY CHANGE:

We’ve increased the Shared Affinity Range in Free Roam missions from 50 meters to 250 meters! When implementing the change to make Necramech’s level up to 40, it prompted the conversation of Necramech leveling and its restriction to Free Roam missions. With the addition of Bonewidow, it felt appropriate to dial the Shared Affinity Range up for these much larger tilesets. While it’s always ideal to stick together, we hope the 250 meter range allows you to both level up your Necramech faster and venture a bit farther in the landscape.

Congatulations. You just made the leeching problem even worse.

Please consider adding the function to block people in your ignore list from ending up in the same group as you. That way the problem would solve itself more or less over time.

• Like 4

hi, how are you?

my nick name is begito08, after to the last update, from 21 november, I lost more than half of my primary weapons (6), and they only left me those that are sniper style, I did not sell them or exchange them, they just disappeared.

please fix.

i need the solution.

thanks for your time

On 2020-11-19 at 8:39 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Necramechs will now increase max level by 2 for each Forma applied, up to Rank 40! 

STOP DOING THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
paracesis, kuva nukor,bramma,karak,brakk,seer,ogris,hind,kohm,quartakk,tonkor,kraken,twin stubbas,chakkhurr,shieldeg,ayanga, and now these necramechs thing?
Y'ALL THINK WE MADE OUT OF FORMAS OR HAVE 800 QUADJIDRILION FORMAS ON STOCK?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mavolent said:

STOP DOING THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
paracesis, kuva nukor,bramma,karak,brakk,seer,ogris,hind,kohm,quartakk,tonkor,kraken,twin stubbas,chakkhurr,shieldeg,ayanga, and now these necramechs thing?
Y'ALL THINK WE MADE OUT OF FORMAS OR HAVE 800 QUADJIDRILION FORMAS ON STOCK?

You're supposed to buy those forma in the shop, forehead. 😜

Somebody has to pay for those truck parts.

On 2020-11-19 at 5:39 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Generally speaking, we felt Zephyr needed the most attention, and while people appreciated aspects of Atlas and Nekros, there was more work to be done on their kits as well.

Will Chroma be seeing any further changes in the future. Most notably his ult?

For the love of warframe. Give enemy Necramechs a MAXIMUM TURN RATE if you want to put their weakspot on their back. I don't WANT to use OP weapons that pierce to their weakspots but without those there is no possibility of solo beating them. And with each step more of these limited options are removed.

Even slow effects have next to no effect on their near instant 180 in place turns.

• Like 1

I don't get the paradoxal logic between stopping people from farming 2h straight in steel path to get steel essence, and locking the new iso vault Tier3 behind 40min of the same content that we were already forced to farm.

The "vendor rotation" should be a good idea to spend the necrathing syndicate and have a chance to get rare drops with standing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

They'll still be here though and not be any bigger either. :tongue:

Well, there's 0.000001% chance that DE will overcome their stubbornness and ditch all these garbage minigames altogether just like Raids, Solar Rails and Archwing missions... in five or so years if Warframe is still alive.

But more likely DE will just trivialize some of the most tedious grind when next round of resource creep comes along. Mutalist Thumper or something like that.

15 minutes ago, Kefirno said:

Well, there's 0.000001% chance that DE will overcome their stubbornness and ditch all these garbage minigames altogether just like Raids, Solar Rails and Archwing missions... in five or so years if Warframe is still alive.

But more likely DE will just trivialize some of the most tedious grind when next round of resource creep comes along. Mutalist Thumper or something like that.

Find a way to exploit the fish and they'll get removed/fixed. :tongue:

On 2020-11-19 at 5:39 PM, [DE]Megan said:

*Enemy Voidrig & Bonewidow Necramechs now have the ‘Lich’ treatment with vulnerability to Status Effects, meaning you can now apply Status Effects to Necramechs! Additionally, certain damage immunities and diminishing returns for Warframe abilities have been added to balance this out. 

Very sneaky DE when I first read this I thought that it only applied to diminishing returns on Necramechs, they are bosses. Fine. You have totally destroyed Octavia. The diminishing returns on her Mallet are absolutely crippling, I can go into an arbitration, place the Mallet down next to a group of enemies, get a good damage AoE going and kill the group. By the time the next comes along or I use her 2 to move it along the damage has degraded with EACH tick to absolutely useless. That same team will obliterate any further enemies before they get a chance to attack Mallet, in fact they did. I get five good seconds out of an ability with a modified 40 second duration. I'm legitimately angry at how garbage this makes Octavia now. The only thing left useful on her is her 3 for the invisibility, armor, and damage buffs. I can accomplish more with an Irradiating Disarm Loki and this isn't an issue of "which one do I feel like playing more" it's an issue of "DE you have cratered Octavia into the ground."

I get that as developers you want all frames to be playable so you need to scale some back. You scaled her back so far that I wouldn't consider using her for anything, the only reason I do is to bring her to SE bounties out of sheer spite. And don't tell yourselves it's because she does too much damage, I got... 212k red crit on Khora's 1 with a non-statstick Sigma & Octantis in the early days of Steel Path. I don't think I've ever seen Octavia do that kind of damage, in that recent arbitration she hit just 40k damage when placed next to an Infested Charger. Nothing else is getting close already with that kind of damage, that's not going to scale any higher.

It's a crying shame that you did this to her with projections that she was getting a prime next, I'm not excited for Octavia Prime. I sure know I was. Really it's a shame you did this to her at all. She does not deserve to do less damage, definitely not becoming actively worse with each second her ability is active.

• Like 2

On 2020-11-20 at 1:39 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Chroma:

• Spectral Scream: Removed Status Chance stat, now always 100%. Enemies hit by the breath will chain the damage to one other enemy outside the breath. You can now swap between Elementals on the fly with Spectral Scream - no longer dependent on your primary emissive color! 

• *Increased Spectral Scream damage from 200 to 400 Damage Per Second at Max Rank!

• New Passive: The Design Council suggested ‘Dragon’s Flight’ - a Passive that allows Chroma to perform an additional jump / bullet jump while sprouting his Dragon Wings to give him that extra aerial dominance!

Chroma's 4 still needs to be made a lot cheaper to use energy-wise. The changes to his 1 do not matter, because people will not use it unless completely reworked to do something actually useful than just deal flat damage that gets reduced to 0 by scaling DR.

On 2020-11-19 at 6:39 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • If you have already reached Rank 30 on your Necramech prior to this update, you will retain the full Mastery Points for it. You are still free to level it to Rank 40 to unlock further Mod slots!

This statement is incredibly misleading if not completely false. I have a level 30 Voidrig Necramech that was maxed prior to Arcana's release. My profile shows that my Voidrig is actually level 32 without any Forma (due to excess Affinity 'leveling' it up post-update) and it has awarded me 6,400 mastery. A friend of mine also has a unforma'd Voidrig at level 37 that net them 7,400 mastery.

https://twitter.com/FrostyNovaPrime/status/1333168866135040003?s=20

Edited by FrostyNovaPrime