Update 29.5: Deimos Arcana

On 2020-11-20 at 1:39 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Chroma:

• Spectral Scream: Removed Status Chance stat, now always 100%. Enemies hit by the breath will chain the damage to one other enemy outside the breath. You can now swap between Elementals on the fly with Spectral Scream - no longer dependent on your primary emissive color! 

• *Increased Spectral Scream damage from 200 to 400 Damage Per Second at Max Rank!

• New Passive: The Design Council suggested ‘Dragon’s Flight’ - a Passive that allows Chroma to perform an additional jump / bullet jump while sprouting his Dragon Wings to give him that extra aerial dominance!

Chroma's 4 still needs to be made a lot cheaper to use energy-wise. The changes to his 1 do not matter, because people will not use it unless completely reworked to do something actually useful than just deal flat damage that gets reduced to 0 by scaling DR.

On 2020-11-19 at 6:39 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • If you have already reached Rank 30 on your Necramech prior to this update, you will retain the full Mastery Points for it. You are still free to level it to Rank 40 to unlock further Mod slots!

This statement is incredibly misleading if not completely false. I have a level 30 Voidrig Necramech that was maxed prior to Arcana's release. My profile shows that my Voidrig is actually level 32 without any Forma (due to excess Affinity 'leveling' it up post-update) and it has awarded me 6,400 mastery. A friend of mine also has a unforma'd Voidrig at level 37 that net them 7,400 mastery.

https://twitter.com/FrostyNovaPrime/status/1333168866135040003?s=20

Edited by FrostyNovaPrime

Khora

• There is now a minimal Line of Sight check on Whipclaw’s radial damage. 

This is seriously bad, and not what should be going on, I really wish I could get a refund for the Frame and skin that I bought...

Edited by No_Recoil
  • Like 1
On 2020-11-19 at 3:39 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Zephyr: 

• Tornado: Slightly better at holding enemies. Tap creates stationary tornadoes, hold creates wandering one

Feedback: Still having tornados spawning in BFE. Really would rather have it like Hydroid's tenticals of sorts. Where it puts a circle on the ground and they stay inside the circle. I was doing defenses and kept having them spawn and stay spawned across the map at the enemy spawn points instead of on the def point where it is useful.

• 3 weeks later...