Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.5: Deimos Arcana

[DE]Megan

With that small change of adding LoS to Khora that you guys have just brought up, you guys HAVE JUST KILLED her. Now, Khora can't even deal damage to enemies which are hangged on the dome if she can't see them. I request a rework on Khora abilities if you make it this way, so useless at current state.

• Like 19

The mining drop rate of Thaumica has been doubled! We’ve also Reduced the chance of getting Namalon while Mining in the Cambion Drift so that the chance of getting Thaumica is significantly increased. 

THANK THE GODS! Still haven't been able to finish Xaku because of that dumb resource, now maybe I'll get some to drop

Wow.

Can't wait to test (and read) all that !

For now, coming back from a well-known streamer stream, I just want to say to the team : well done, and stay strong in your decisions. To reach balance, one has to push things up, but also push things down, that's simply how it works, even though some people seem to have trouble understanding that.

When SP farm groups were only comprised of 1 speedva and 3 khoras, it shouldn't be that difficult to aknowledge there was an issue. Not even mentionning literal AFK farms.

Anyhow, thanks for all the content!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Find these Necramech Mods as rewards from the new Isolation Vault Bounties or from Loid for Necraloid Standing!

I recall you saying in a previous thread or stream that Necramech Thrusters/Seismic wave/Intensify would all get significant drop rates increase. Changing them to what equates .603%/.3015%/.201% is still far to low for these. Why are you still being so stringent on these drop rates?

• Like 5

Khora

• There is now a minimal Line of Sight check on Whipclaw’s radial damage. 

Ah... you snuck in a list of Warframe buffs a Khora nerf. I just tested it. It's pretty brutal. May I ask why? Do you really have to always ruin a great release with something like this? Did you again look at the usage stats and panicked?

I am not angry anymore... I am laughing...

Imagine having Warframe that is build around one ability with two support abilities and a cat.
And you nerf the heck out of that important core ability. Congrats!

Edited by Cerikus
  • Like 18

FISHING & CONSERVATION CHANGES & FIXES:

• Enabled Imprinting and breeding for Predasites and Vulpaphyla.

• Mutagens and Antigens are inherited through breeding, allowing pets to stack their benefits.

• Predasites and Vulpaphyla can only be named when Gilded, so naming after hatching is skipped.

• Predasites and Vulpaphyla can not be cross bred with non-modular pets.

• Imprints of Predasites and Vulpaphyla can only be taken when the pet is Gilded.

So what exactly would be the point of breeding them if we can't crossbreed regular pets with them? We can already do everything without doing that. I expected so much better, disappointed as usual.

There's no predasite/vulpaphyla feedback thread, so no idea where I can post this that you guys will even care.

Steel Path + Acolyte Changes 

In addition to written feedback and the poll results, we did a full statistical review of the amount of Steel Essence earned this weekend on both Test and Live, and we are moving forward with the values provided on the Test Cluster: 3 per Steel Essence Incursion Alert, and 2 per Acolyte (eligible for Resource Amount Boosting). 

We settled on these values because of what happens when they're broken down by different acquisition methods: people gain Steel Essence at better rates when playing normally (i.e no AFK Macro detected)! In practice, the actual dependency on RNG and Eximus spawning is gone. You will have a stable, matchmaking friendly way to reliably earn Steel Essence in shorter intervals across more content. 

In our view, it’s better to reward broader diverse play than hyper reward idle strategies, and the stats confirm this to be the case. On paper the absolute Top 1% of missions will see less Steel Essence per hour (i.e the single strategy AFK-Macro-run), every other mission strategy will see more.

Okay, you know full well this is a nerf. I could get 100+ an hour not AFK farming, with other people being very active. Why do you insist on saying dishonest things like this? It erodes player confidence towards DE heavily.

I guess I'll continue playing No Man's Sky for now. Was going to come back once the update dropped. I'm not threatening to quit the game, but this doesn't help with my burn out and I'd rather wait and see what happens next.

You all could really do to be more honest with the players.

Edited by SpicyDinosaur
  • Like 7

Is it just me or is the Primary Damage even more #*!%ed up? i mean seriously how about some dmg? i might hurt someone but key xD

congratulation on the sneaky khora nerf btw, barely used her but enjoyed it when i did, thanks godness the fun came to an end.

Edited by TraceRho
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Gendalph said:

I get the thought process behind this, I do... But did anyone do some actual play testing on this? It sucks - you don't hit enemies you think you would hit because of terrain and wall relief: you hit a doorframe, and it hits literally nobody. This should be rolled back and needs some more testing for this change to not duck over Khora so hard.

OMG I really hope you didnt expect DE to test something did you :) .. this just continues DE policy of kneejerk reactions, never actually fixing the root of the problems, and bandaid everything..  as we always say "great possibilities, poor thought and execution with a side order of no-testing"  same same

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

Ah... you snuck in a list of Warframe buffs a Khora nerf. I just tested it. It's pretty brutal. May I ask why? Do you really have to always ruin a great release with something like this? Did you again look at the usage stats and panicked?

I am not angry anymore... I am laughing...

Imagine having Warframe that is build around one ability with two support abilities and a cat.
And you nerf the heck out of that important core ability. Congrats!

yep you last paragraph cracked me up  .. but very true .. bye bye SE and bye bye Khora usefulness

• Like 10

I liked the changes to The Steel Path, until I was made aware of the fact that apparently Steel Essence no longer drops from Eximus Units AT ALL, and you only get a maximum of 7 Essence per Steel Path alert (assuming you defeat the Acolyte and have a Resource Booster). This combined with the facts that Teshin now has a weekly rotating reward and the Umbra Forma Blueprint that is currently available is 150 Steel Essence each makes this new system insane. Unless you previously had a stockpile of Steel Essence from the old system, it would be nearly impossible, if not impossible, to reliably get enough Essence to get this reward each week when starting at 0. The fact that the Umbra Forma Blueprint is a high demand item and won't return for 8 weeks after the next three days makes these problems sting all the more. Only being able to get them from Acolytes outside of these alerts, 4 per drop, doesn't seem like enough.

Edited by DawnoftheWhiteFury
  • Like 12

this dual wield rework is bad...it is NOT fluid and smooth.  You didn't need to change the detonate buttons around, before this I could hit E to detonate while in dual, I could hit E on full charged throw when melee itself was equipped, OR the alt fire.  This one forces me to A) not be able to charge with alt fire anymore when it's by itself, and B) you can't do the Queue system if you're trying to get more combo's built while it's thrown, because it force detonates it.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

GARA KALEIDA SKIN

Decorated in sharp glass, and striking a powerful pose, The Gara Kaleida Deluxe skin comes with a whole new look, as well as two unique Animation Sets for this beautiful Warframe.

Includes the Starglaze Shards auxiliary attachment.

UMmmmmmmm not seeing those animation sets😡

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Diedact:

I'd just like to know what the default color effect for Chroma's 2 is when his 1 is replaced via Helminth.

easy, its always fire ;) have fun so this setup is also #*!%ed up, no more Ice Element on my Warcry Chroma unless you switch warcry on his 4 to get the almighty spectral scream back :D thanks

Edited by TraceRho

GARA KALEIDA SKIN

Decorated in sharp glass, and striking a powerful pose, The Gara Kaleida Deluxe skin comes with a whole new look, as well as two unique Animation Sets for this beautiful Warframe.

Includes the Starglaze Shards auxiliary attachment.

The skin doesn't come with the animation sets...

unknown.png

Also tis a shame she got the Xaku treatment for her Splinter Storm; wished the glass on her stayed intact since that's what makes the skin so beautiful. 

• Like 1

Khora

• There is now a minimal Line of Sight check on Whipclaw’s radial damage. 

So instead of trying to fix the multiple abilities in the game that aren’t any good...y’all make an amazing ability completely worthless...and another good Warframe goes immediately into the garbage. Well done!

• Like 18