Gara Glass and similar, please add a toggle to let us keep it on

TKDancer

title.

PLEASE let us have a toggle to display or not display ability-related body-pieces like gara's glass and atlas's rubble

For Gara, half the frame's visual appeal of being the Glass Frame goes away when using the one ability you want to have on at ALL times, having her glass replaced by orbiting shards, specially disappointing with her new gorgeous deluxe skin

For Atlas, rubble is just ugly and i'm sure most players would love to be able to disable it

For Xaku, we need smth that shows our equipped armor/syandana while keeping to the theme, so maybe translucent ghost/void replicas of our cosmetics could be displayed while vast untime is on?

This is just SAD:

Spoiler

673273986b096869d157f8e9693afc65.jpg

a2eae5ffb862eb6ad48d180f329bbfb9.png

9 hours ago, TKDancer said:

For Xaku, we need smth that shows our equipped armor/syandana while keeping to the theme, so maybe translucent ghost/void replicas of our cosmetics could be displayed while vast untime is on?

I'd say more generally, Xaku should get a similar toggle to choose whether you become a skeleton during the ult - because you are in ult mode almost all the time, I only get to see the skeleton for most of a mission.

I legitimately did not remember that Gara's nearly invisible glass pieces disappeared when using Splinter Storm with her default skin.

With how flashy and striking the new deluxe skin was, it definitely feels like I've been cheated. The entire aesthetic of the skin disappears... .
I understand that they wanted to go with the logic of using the pieces of glass attached to her, but that was based off her default skin in which it made little to no visual downgrade to the skin.
With the Kaleida skin, it strips her down so bare that she might as well be a different frame.

I truly hope they give us an option like you described TKDancer, because otherwise I have no reason to ever use this skin and would probably see if I could get a refund (which I really don't want to do because the skin looks fantastic otherwise).

hace 19 horas, Drasiel dijo:

may I also present to you the invisibility frames: loki, ash, ivara, octavia. Why would I buy a skin for them ever when I never get to actually see them.

This ^

I have a sweet kpop Octavia aesthetic that I can't even show on missions. Feels bad

Please, yes, the Deluxe is beautiful with the glass, but when the armor is casted, it turns into a monster that no one want's to look at
Allow us to keep the glass around gara, please
Especially when the glass orbiting gara is the same as in the normal skin version, we need an option to keep the glass on at all times

As other said, the skin with the glass is truly beautiful, but if no options are made to keep the glass, I'll swap to the old tennogen skin that I have and forget about the deluxe...

I would like to also have a toggle to turn said elements off completely. I hate the glass on Gara, especially now that her deluxe is a thing. It clips with armor pieces and its neither metal nor normal material. I hate it when my Atlas gets ugly non-customizable ROCK growing on his legs, just because I use his abilities. I also don't like it that Khora grows out a bow-knot on her back when I leave the arsenal. I absolutely despise ugly baguettes hanging on the sides of Protea. Would be nice if I could toggle that mess off forever and forget that it ever existed.

3 hours ago, Lone_Dude said:

I would like to also have a toggle to turn said elements off completely. I hate the glass on Gara, especially now that her deluxe is a thing. It clips with armor pieces and its neither metal nor normal material. I hate it when my Atlas gets ugly non-customizable ROCK growing on his legs, just because I use his abilities. I also don't like it that Khora grows out a bow-knot on her back when I leave the arsenal. I absolutely despise ugly baguettes hanging on the sides of Protea. Would be nice if I could toggle that mess off forever and forget that it ever existed.

I can at least help you with Khora. Those back things are called Khora's Spikes, and can be unequipped under Appearance -> Attachments -> Auxiliary.
Unless of course that's another bug and doing that still doesn't fix it for you.

Yeah i bought the skin and have similar feelings. The glass on its own looks great and the skin looks amazing but then you use the second ability and she looks like a shiny skelly xaku. Putting armor pieces on her for when she doesn't have the glass then causes clip galore. so at this stage its a lose lose and id rather get it refunded. Ideally there would be a toggle although I know its not as simple as that in warframe's spaghetti code based on what theyve said in the past. 

4 hours ago, Mask- said:

I can at least help you with Khora. Those back things are called Khora's Spikes, and can be unequipped under Appearance -> Attachments -> Auxiliary.
Unless of course that's another bug and doing that still doesn't fix it for you.

I'm not talking about spikes, I'm talking about a knot located right above her butt. The one with 2 laces, you know. Believe me I was HOPING it was tied with the spikes, and it does go away while you look at Khora in the arsenal, but once you leave it pops back into existence making her look even more bloated than she already is.

2 hours ago, Lone_Dude said:

I'm not talking about spikes, I'm talking about a knot located right above her butt. The one with 2 laces, you know. Believe me I was HOPING it was tied with the spikes, and it does go away while you look at Khora in the arsenal, but once you leave it pops back into existence making her look even more bloated than she already is.

Ah, I'm sorry that I couldn't be of help then.

I looked at default Khora to see what you're speaking of and I can't seem to notice what this extra 'knot' is. Nothing new pops up for me.
The only thing that's always there and can be annoying in my opinion is the clothing-like part attached to her hips that messes up most syandanas.

9 hours ago, Mask- said:

Ah, I'm sorry that I couldn't be of help then.

I looked at default Khora to see what you're speaking of and I can't seem to notice what this extra 'knot' is. Nothing new pops up for me.
The only thing that's always there and can be annoying in my opinion is the clothing-like part attached to her hips that messes up most syandanas.

I was talking about her deluxe. And yeah, I'm not a big fan of that half-skirt of hers either. I remember there was a bug that actually removed such attachments from several frames if you connected to a host with poor internet.

A toggle option for the warframes for bits and parts would be great.

Specifically for gara though...I think it would be great for the glass to regrow on her in the span of 10 seconds after the splinter storm's cast. Now that would be amazing to see!

I discovered that if you cast gara's 2, use archwing then back to using the frame, you get the 2's effect while gara's armor glass stays on her.But this only works with the archwing as far as i've tested, so only in open worlds.Maybe this will also work in Uranus since you can go underwater

Archived