Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.1

[DE]Megan

I can't seem to get to second stage of Exploiter mission after hotfix, when she goes to the surface above Deck 12.

Before the hotfix I finished a run, but afterwards 2 failed with different hosts.

She would just vanish and no dialogue from Eudico would play, and orb wouldn't be on the surface.

We put in another thermia on two different sessions and she would reappear, but be invincible and we'd be stuck in the room and have to abort mission. No ice on vents and walking around like it was that stage.

@[DE]MeganCambion Drift racing bounties don't actually award the new K-Drive parts, they showed them as awarded once i completed all of them. Extracted - poof. None in my foundry, none available to built by the little guy from Ventkids either because he says i don't have them. Completed the races again - no parts given anymore. They're gone. I don't know what's going on. But this needs attention apart from the other things going on with the hotfixes etc.

5 minutes ago, Shemarria said:

Same olde same olde Gara animation sets; bought the full package and nope; NO unique animations.
just the bog-standrad two she comes with.
False advertizing?

It doesn't mention a stance anywhere, nor do i remember them saying it would, so no, not false advertising, you can clearly see what you are buying.

2 minutes ago, Ishredpapers said:

@[DE]MeganCambion Drift racing bounties don't actually award the new K-Drive parts, they showed them as awarded once i completed all of them. Extracted - poof. None in my foundry, none available to built by the little guy from Ventkids either because he says i don't have them. Completed the races again - no parts given anymore. They're gone. I don't know what's going on. But this needs attention apart from the other things going on with the hotfixes etc.

I have one piece and same thing, not in foundry...but it does show in my inventory.

Huge fix is necessary, upon entering the console in the bio lab in the dojo, my game crashes and I can still hear the music. Other times I can interact with the search bar but after that nothing else works and I am stuck in the menu. Please fix so I can get the research rolling so that all my clan mates and friends can get the items this weekend before they get busy again please.

4 minutes ago, Rivendark said:

It doesn't mention a stance anywhere, nor do i remember them saying it would, so no, not false advertising, you can clearly see what you are buying.

FROM the Update page (verbatim cut & paste)

GARA KALEIDA SKIN

Decorated in sharp glass, and striking a powerful pose, The Gara Kaleida Deluxe skin comes with a whole new look, as well as two unique Animation Sets for this beautiful Warframe.

Includes the Starglaze Shards auxiliary attachment.

Do not tell me what is or isn't Listed..I can READ.
can you?

3 minutes ago, Shemarria said:

FROM the Update page (verbatim cut & paste)

GARA KALEIDA SKIN

Decorated in sharp glass, and striking a powerful pose, The Gara Kaleida Deluxe skin comes with a whole new look, as well as two unique Animation Sets for this beautiful Warframe.

Includes the Starglaze Shards auxiliary attachment.

Do not tell me what is or isn't Listed..I can READ.
can you?

Jesus chill out, it doesn't mention them on the INGAME MARKET page for either the collection or the standalone skin, no need to be rude to people trying to help you out.

9 minutes ago, Boostin24L said:

I have one piece and same thing, not in foundry...but it does show in my inventory.

I didn't even get the one piece it showed i got in the post mission summary. Though i should've gotten all of them because i completed all the races. And zilch in my foundry.

Another bug found. I have long since completed the Necralisk standing, however I am forced to listen to all the intro dialogue again. Need to fix this. Also I am missing some of my gear items such as fishing spears I need to re-buy for some reason? DE please explain this why do I have to re-buy stuff after having already purchased them?

5 minutes ago, Rivendark said:

I think it was about 2GB but tbh didn't look, just took about that time to download.

currently downloading Standalone installer downloads. i start like hour ago  then i saw they release hot-fix soon after started, I just hope they added it before they release Standalone installer versions

2 minutes ago, taz3110 said:

currently downloading Standalone installer downloads. i start like hour ago  then i saw they release hot-fix soon after started, I just hope they added it before they release Standalone installer versions

The update launched about 4 hours ago, the hotfix about 1 hour ago.

Archived