Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.1

[DE]Megan

Avid Wolf Sledge user here. I can happily tell that this update messed up the Wolf Sledge quite a bit. During my testing, the sledge felt quite a bit rougher to use than before. I can't put it into words exactly, but I think it would be best for the sledge's explosion to work as it did before, meaning that the sledge lacks a charge up time and instead the throw happens right after initiating a heavy attack as before, but the explosion still happens on impact, is counted as a heavy attack and then returns right to the user, as it currently does after the explosion.

You guys really need to COMPLETELY fix the Necramech affinity deletion glitch.

I just spent an hour killing the infested in the cambion drift just to have my Necramech die and lose ALL of it's gained affinity from the past hour.... I am now very sad

I'd also like to know why we can't bring our Necramechs into normal missions yet.

wenn the first thing you try to do does not work it is already a good start dojo interaction to start the weapon research yeah

and the npc have to retalk their dialogs again of course and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

and no preview for kitgun building or did i miss something? Oh right go to the other hub to see what is buildable then go back buy it then again to finaly build them right

and fishing is still and will ever be the worste thing in warframe for me when it comes to grinding
hitboxes do not work fish useing bullettime to doge harpunes wasting bait by simply pressing the wrong button unwanted

could you move chroma elemental switch from his breath to his elemental infusion ability please.

for those of use who don't use the breath weapon and have replaced it can't switch elements.

this change would also removed the need for other warframes to change colors to choose an element.

There have some problem on new deimos Bounty reward
Every round reward are same while in the same deimos map

For example :
first round reward are  :arcana, arcana, arcana, 1500 endo
and second reward also are same arcana *3 and 1500 endo

I have same reward four round.

Here are the image I was trigger.
Sorry for using traditional Chinese image and low quality.
As I was capture from my stream.

Hope this can help to fix it.

隱藏

PROBLEM.png

Can there just be the removal of the juice canister throwing portion of vault cleanup? It's really buggy right now, and ends up clipping through everything or just straight up not hitting nearly enough enemies unless you specifically bring something to group them up into one spot. Getting that phase almost guarantees losing the bonus reward for that step. It's like Latrox Une all over again lol.

Leveling of the Voidrig was a real disaster because of bugs and limited usability of necramechs in general. Now after the update, my Voidrig with 5 formas still has level 30. How can I get level 40, should I delete existing polarities to add new forma?

Since Update beside the fact that chroma's utikity change are hard to notice (1 proc second is.. not efficient at all)

BUG report

CHROMA spectral scream and effigy dont scale anymore with vex armor

Spectral scream augment dont do anything anymore

so in short

Spectral scream DONT work properly at all neither effigy

sometimes if you try using mele during spectral scream , it either work or prevent you to use mele for the rest of the game, unless you die (really annoying actually)

As a side note : At least double jump is great

Received two different infested k-drive parts from races in the Cambion Drift this first day of this update. Steeba and Nodulite, neither show up in my foundry at all and I have confirmed by checking in my inventory that they are blueprints and I do have them.

Archived