Bug - Octavia doesn't damage necramechs anymore

khutulugod

Question

13 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, khutulugod said:

So I logged in today for the new update and ran an isolation vault just to find out that Octavia's mallet doesn't damage the necramechs anymore, is this a bug or- ?

This was original noted in the PTC but de never responded to if it was a bug so I guess a new feature.

20 hours ago, khutulugod said:

So I logged in today for the new update and ran an isolation vault just to find out that Octavia's mallet doesn't damage the necramechs anymore, is this a bug or- ?

I have gotten Octavia's mallets to damage Necramechs, but ONLY after they absorb damage from Voidrig's "bomb/grenade" attack

1 hour ago, Nazzami said:

pretty sure that they made it so warframe abilities don't effect the necramechs anymore

18 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

This was original noted in the PTC but de never responded to if it was a bug so I guess a new feature.

all i gotta know is... 
 giphy.gif

Not a bug at all, as stated in the deimos arcana update patch note

Citation

Rebalanced enemy Voidrig (and the upcoming Bonewidow) Isolation Vault fights for a more fair experience that embraces the precedent set with Kuva Liches:

• *Enemy Voidrig & Bonewidow Necramechs now have the ‘Lich’ treatment with vulnerability to Status Effects, meaning you can now apply Status Effects to Necramechs! Additionally, certain damage immunities and diminishing returns for Warframe abilities have been added to balance this out. 

Honestly, you should just use your lich hunting stuff, this works fine for me

On 2020-11-19 at 9:06 PM, khutulugod said:

To fix this or at least what worked best for me, shoot off the necramechs shoulder and then your mallet should be able to damage it. And if not then yea its a bug but shooting off the shoulders has always worked for me since this update.

Archived