Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

xakus grasp of lohk and accuse recast functionality

Mu_Gera

after today's update xaku can no longer recast grasp of lohk or accuse at max turrets/targets, this is pretty jank if you want to make better use of the disarm functionality or are in a mission where enemy level changes, where you then have to uncast the vast untime and wait until either timer ends. not sure if this is a bug or part of the new changes but either way they should be fixed to be recastable at any time, even if it means the recast causes you to lose turrets/accuse targets.

12 hours ago, cococciolo said:

after today's update xaku can no longer recast grasp of lohk or accuse at max turrets/targets, this is pretty jank if you want to make better use of the disarm functionality or are in a mission where enemy level changes, where you then have to uncast the vast untime and wait until either timer ends. not sure if this is a bug or part of the new changes but either way they should be fixed to be recastable at any time, even if it means the recast causes you to lose turrets/accuse targets.

Good f***ing Lord this is exactly what I was worrying about when they announced these changes.

Why was this implemented? DE, please undo this change, this ain’t it.

I spent a lot of time min/maxing 2 Xakus and don’t want to have to stop using them because of these changes. 🤬

I guess you could add a Hold function to turn off Grasp Of Lohk, that not least would help with not killing Synthesis targets
(or just make Grasp'd guns not target those in the first place for that matter).

Accuse tho ... dunno, it having a slight weakness like that seems ~okay to me,
it's a pretty strong effect compared to something like Mind Control,
plus, if you want to free up "slots" for new targets, you could always just (jump down a pit or) kill the old ones :P

On 2020-11-20 at 4:15 AM, cococciolo said:

even if it means the recast causes you to lose turrets/accuse targets.

Or it could simply disarm enemies all the time when you press a button but it should add guns IF the number of guns are less than X.
It could do something fancy, like changing guns with the lowest TTL (time to live).

18 hours ago, quxier said:

like changing guns with the lowest TTL (time to live).

that's actually what I was thinking, same with accuse. and it wouldn't be anything fancy at all, just a less wonky way of retaining the recast function at the max limit.

3 hours ago, cococciolo said:

that's actually what I was thinking, same with accuse. and it wouldn't be anything fancy at all, just a less wonky way of retaining the recast function at the max limit.

I mean fancy as in better than my first example (disarm all the time <> add guns when guns < Limit). I would be fine in either case.

I find it weird that no one is having a very bugging bug on Xaku. Grasp of Lohk stops working nearly in all missions. It goes like this:

press 2; whichever guns are in range get snatched; they don't shoot and there is no ability timer and once you reach max number of weapons, the warning "ability in use" appears. If you use 2 with no enemies in range, the bigged weapons do not go away.

Once this bug happens it doesn't go away, not even when going to the next zone on ESO or SO. dying clears the stalled ability, but re-bugs if used again. 

Video:

i still wish the grasped guns targeted accused/mind controlled enemies, the CC is just to keep them from shooting at me, their dmg to other enemies is negligible, theres no reason to keep them alive, let my void guns shoot them

if it werent for this annoying issue i'd maybe actually use accuse for the CC instead of only caring about gaze

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-11-25 at 4:01 PM, FriarRic said:

I find it weird that no one is having a very bugging bug on Xaku. Grasp of Lohk stops working nearly in all missions. It goes like this:

press 2; whichever guns are in range get snatched; they don't shoot and there is no ability timer and once you reach max number of weapons, the warning "ability in use" appears. If you use 2 with no enemies in range, the bigged weapons do not go away.

Once this bug happens it doesn't go away, not even when going to the next zone on ESO or SO. dying clears the stalled ability, but re-bugs if used again. 

Video:

I am having same problem.

Archived