Operator Syandanas

VxBlackPandaxV

Hello all!

So I don't know if this is a thread somewhere else, or if someone else has had the same idea, but I think operator syandanas should be incorporated into the game. As we all know, the repala syandana is on of the best syandanas in the game, and I was wondering how awesome it would be if it operators could wear a syandana in a addition to what's already there. I think it would introduce a whole new level of consideration when it comes to fashion for operators. Also as a side note, I think DE should make it so that eyebrows and hair are different colors, I made my operator's hair glistening white, but it doesn't look too good when her eyebrows and eyelashes are white too, so I think they should make the eyebrows and eyelashes their own separate category. That's all, but I'd like this to become a petition. I don't know how forums work but a friend told me to put my ideas here so here goes nothing lol.

It's not exactly the same, but I thought of a similar thing some time back;

I'm not sure if I've seen that Repala Syandana yet, but I'd like to. It would be pretty interesting if Operators even had their own original Syandana or Armor sets that could be adapted for Warframes as well, hypothetically!

Maybe if there's an age-scale or slider sort of thing for parts of the face, that could be an avenue to pursue in the future (Considering the older Operator in Duviri Paradox's trailer) as well.

Edit: Also meant to mention, if there is an actual petition for what you have listed, I'll add my name to that list.

@(NSW)Gamer-SteveIf you could tell me how to start a petition, I'd be more than happy to! I don't know about the age customization because no one knows where DE is in terms of the Duviri Paradox but I'd still include it in there. I also think that if we spread awareness then we can most definitely get these things implemented into the game eventually.

3 hours ago, VxBlackPandaxV said:

@(NSW)Gamer-SteveIf you could tell me how to start a petition, I'd be more than happy to! I don't know about the age customization because no one knows where DE is in terms of the Duviri Paradox but I'd still include it in there. I also think that if we spread awareness then we can most definitely get these things implemented into the game eventually.

That'd be good, I'll see how that works (It'd be my first petition too).

I checked the forum guidelines, and it doesn't say anything about petition rules, so just to make sure, I think asking a moderator or staff about the policy on that would be a safe idea.

I did see something about it on reddit, but I'm not sure that applies on the forums;

Petition or not, I think suggesting the ideas for Operator Customization on this thread is still a good thing to do :)

Archived