Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigma Octantis Ground Heavy Attack missing

Amiticia124

Just unlocked the Sigma Octantis but it seems on the ground I can't perform any heavy attacks. If I'm midair the button works but standing on the ground, nothing seems to happen, no usage of combo etc. Sorta like the button isn't there. I tried different buttons for it but it doesn't seem to activate it. Stance I'm using is the final harbringer.

Not only that but the ground slam also seems to be sorta bugged, Octantis get thrown and you float down until Octantis returns to your hand that is when finally the ground slam happens a bit lower in that direction. Its specially noticiable in Deimos and Gas City long gaps.

Spoiler

Sigma__Octantis.gif

Only the Heavy slam seems to work as usual.

23 hours ago, Amiticia124 said:

Just unlocked the Sigma Octantis but it seems on the ground I can't perform any heavy attacks. If I'm midair the button works but standing on the ground, nothing seems to happen, no usage of combo etc. Sorta like the button isn't there. I tried different buttons for it but it doesn't seem to activate it. Stance I'm using is the final harbringer.

The block combo is also screwed up, and when you press spin attack as well. Something went horribly wrong with this. And its only with Sigma & Octantis while using Final harbinger

Archived