Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where To See Total Of Missions

EierKoek

I have a question about the invasion mission and rewards. as i see it for the tier 3 reward you need a 100 missions on either side. so i was thinking, i do a 100 mission for grineer and a 100 for corpus. and at the end ill do another mission on the winning side (i hope corpus, gun looks cool). so would this work?? and where can i see my total missions for both factions?? i know in profile you can see who is on your preferable side but i want to see total.

who can help me??

no, I first had 7 at corpus. and -7 at grinder. after seeing corpus losing so badly I went for 2 missions. I checked it again in profile and it now said 5 corpus and -5 grinder. so you only see the different a between them. I also have done much more the 14 or 10.

They cancel each other out. So if you were to do 15 corpus and 0 grineer then you score for corpus would be 15 and for grineer it would be -15. If you did 50 corpus and 25 grineer, your score for corpus would be 25 and your score for grineer would be -25 but on your profile where it shows all the previous event stats, it should say how many times you've ran the mission, so for example 15 corpus and 5 grineer that would mean you have done 20 missions all up.