Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The drop tables on the new bounties are beyond ridiculously bad.

anarchy753

I've just spent about 4 hours straight grinding these awful bounties.

Of that, about half that time I was actually allowed to play the bounties instead of isolation vaults which I need nothing from.

What do I have to show for it? About 1500 Orokin Matrices. Absolute nothing. Across about 10 bounties of varying level, I got 0 weapon parts (and I cannot even see the blueprints listed in any of the reward pools) and 2 arcanes, both of which dropped in the final stage and yet were "common" tier rewards.

This drop table is so filled with garbage. The matrices should not be present at all, let alone seeming to be a 90%+ chance to drop from every single stage of the bounty instead of real rewards.

These 7 arcanes need 10-21 drops to max out, and it feels impossible to get a single one in an entire day's grinding. This is pathetic and insulting considering you had pages and pages of feedback saying "these rewards are inadequate." Add to that the fact that there is only a handful of items to spend Necraloid standing on in the first place, and I'm already sitting on literally hundreds that I cannot use in any way.

Fix the drop tables. Remove the 30 minutes of isolation vaults before I'm even allowed to try to get weapon parts. Until then I'm gonna go spend my time on a game that actually has some respect for its players time and feedback.

1 minute ago, anarchy753 said:

Fix the drop tables. Remove the 30 minutes of isolation vaults before I'm even allowed to try to get weapon parts. Until then I'm gonna go spend my time on a game that actually has some respect for its players time and feedback.

This seems like an odd statement. If you are so new to be making it you don't need to trying Deimos. If you have played enough to be in Deimos you should know better. Although, you might want to look into some new games from other companies. I have found a few that lack a multiplayer component, meaning drops rates can be acceptable without "ruining" balance.

3 minutes ago, anarchy753 said:

and I cannot even see the blueprints listed in any of the reward pools

That means they are not there. Try the market? Or the relevant person in the Necralisk.

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

This seems like an odd statement. If you are so new to be making it you don't need to trying Deimos. If you have played enough to be in Deimos you should know better. Although, you might want to look into some new games from other companies. I have found a few that lack a multiplayer component, meaning drops rates can be acceptable without "ruining" balance.

That means they are not there. Try the market? Or the relevant person in the Necralisk.

They aren't listed anywhere. The only mention of the 2 weapons at all are in the patch notes as "found in the new bounties."

FktZbew.png

And whatever you just said in the first part made 0 sense at all.

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

"If you don't like it, shut up and go play something else"

Archived