Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Change What We Get As Tier 2 Reward

Namacyst

I like Corpus.. so i chose them because guess what.. i like Corpus Weapons and especially the Vandal stuff.

But as it looks right now for supporting the Corpus i will end up with 2 Grineer Weapons and only one Corpus.. meaning no Vandal but the Wraith.

Change it so we get the Weapon of the Faction we fought for (Corpus = Vandal, Grineer = Mash!tty) at 25.. give us a reward choice! At 100 Missions we get both Weapons anyways so atleast make our choice of faction influence the Tier 2 reward.

I personally dont like the corpus rewards and like the grineer ones better so its #Teamgrineer

That's totally ok ... as i wronte..you get the Weapon for the side you fight for.

I'm Team corpus and get the Grineer crap in the end (because i guess the Grineer will win) so it sucks big time and has to change for the corpus supporters.

You will still get your Machete but the Corpus people would get the Vandal for fighting for corpus, even if the Grineer win. That's what i call fair and not bad reward design.

I think the Mash1tty as you like to call it will be a better weapon then the baton, coz vandal weapons usually have better damage than normal weapons, but hlooking at the strun wraith I think it will be a much better crit melee weapon

Edit: I do support your idea, I'm team grineer but I also want the corpus hand-cannon :P

Edited by A1kona

I think the Mash1tty as you like to call it will be a better weapon then the baton, coz vandal weapons usually have better damage than normal weapons, but hlooking at the strun wraith I think it will be a much better crit melee weapon

Edit: I do support your idea, I'm team grineer but I also want the corpus hand-cannon :P

You will get both Tier 3 Rewards (the handcannons) regardless (one as complete weapons with potatoe and slot if your team won, the other as BP.. or in Corpus case both as BP's) but as it is now you will get only one of the Vandal/Wraith.. depending on what faction wins ... and that sucks.

I want the Vandal.. even if it's the worse weapon.. that's why i sided with Corpus but with the poor reward distribution i won't get it and it is completely irrelevant that i chose Corpus.

Edited by Namacyst

Nope, you won't get

You only get one Tier 3 reward, learn to read.

Without being that rude(:P), we'll get the Tier 3 weapon only from the winning faction, as a BP if you have not supported it and as a full weapon if you have.

Sadly, cause I'd love the Corpus gun, but there's no way Corpus will win this war...

Well then.. this means the reward design is even more crap than i thought and "choice" as DE calls it is just bullS#&$ because they rigged the Event from the start for the Grineer to win because of reward placement. Oh boy... i'm speechless.

"Join the Corpus!!! Get 2 Grineer Weapons as a reward!" Hahahaha... whoever came up with this is in the wrong business i guess.

Edited by Namacyst

Yea... there was no point supporting corpus. Only thing you get for beating 100 missions supporting corpus is a kick in the nuts. I don't want that ugly Grineer gun.

I read it wrong myself when I started doing this event and thought supporting Corpus would give you a BP for the Corpus weapon if you lost but nooo... I basically gave up a weapon slot (6 platinum) + a catalyst (20 platinum) as well as materials and waiting 24 hours to build the weapon by supporting Corpus. Thanks a lot DE...

I guess they'll add insult to injury and make the weapon crafted from some rare parts you get from the Void with 0,05% drop chance.

Well, the idea is not that bad, cause we're in war, we choose one side and to me it's ok that if we loose we can't really get what we wanted!

The bad point is that the single missions reward are so unbalanced that we all know Grineer will win the war(so far); this means that you can do even 1000 Corpus missions, but you will loose anyway.

If the single missions rewards were balanced, I would have been more than ok risking to loose the weapon I wanted the most.

Edited by siralextraffo

I mean.. good design and beforeall.. LOGIC design would be:

-You fight for one side and get an Emblem to show it.

-You fight for one Side and get rewards and a special Weapon from this side as encouragement to continue fighting for them (Tier 2 = 25 Missions) because the other side is YOUR ENEMY and will rather kill you than reward you with a weapon of theirs.

-After the War ended you get your final reward (The faction Tier 3 Weapon, regardless if your side won or not) and if your side won you get a Bonus (a BP for the other factions Tier 3 Weapon) as spoils of war.

How DE did it:

-Give Emblem. Check.

-Give Mission rewards and make them uneven so faction choice is based on player needs rather than allegiance. Reward Tier 2 Weapon only from the Victorious faction.. regardless if you killed hundrets of thousands of them during the war because you supported the other faction and the faction you actually supported and became friends with all of a sudden won't give you S#&$. Fail.

-Again.. after the War ended reward only the Weapon of the winning faction because.. well.. your faction does not care that you helped... at all and the enemy faction is stupid enough to let you get your hands on one of their Top Tier weapon BP's because... Logic. Victor support gets it free of course.

So this leaves me... again.. with a laughing: "Join Corpus, get 2 Grineer weapons and miss out on your Corpus weapon.. and no slots, potatoe.. oh.. and you need to build your S#&$ yourself coz.. LOGIC!!!"

If i had a chance to make my choice again back then.. i guess i would've chosen to not give a F***, not participate in the event and not pick a side because IT DOES NOT MATTER.. the community decides what we get and not the player himself. Stupid!

I mean.. good design and beforeall.. LOGIC design would be:

-You fight for one side and get an Emblem to show it.

-You fight for one Side and get rewards and a special Weapon from this side as encouragement to continue fighting for them (Tier 2 = 25 Missions) because the other side is YOUR ENEMY and will rather kill you than reward you with a weapon of theirs.

-After the War ended you get your final reward (The faction Tier 3 Weapon, regardless if your side won or not) and if your side won you get a Bonus (a BP for the other factions Tier 3 Weapon) as spoils of war.

How DE did it:

-Give Emblem. Check.

-Give Mission rewards and make them uneven so faction choice is based on player needs rather than allegiance. Reward Tier 2 Weapon only from the Victorious faction.. regardless if you killed hundrets of thousands of them during the war because you supported the other faction and the faction you actually supported and became friends with all of a sudden won't give you S#&$. Fail.

-Again.. after the War ended reward only the Weapon of the winning faction because.. well.. your faction does not care that you helped... at all and the enemy faction is stupid enough to let you get your hands on one of their Top Tier weapon BP's because... Logic. Victor support gets it free of course.

So this leaves me... again.. with a laughing: "Join Corpus, get 2 Grineer weapons and miss out on your Corpus weapon.. and no slots, potatoe.. oh.. and you need to build your S#&$ yourself coz.. LOGIC!!!"

If i had a chance to make my choice again back then.. i guess i would've chosen to not give a F***, not participate in the event and not pick a side because IT DOES NOT MATTER.. the community decides what we get and not the player himself. Stupid!

That is how it should've gone. 

T3 rewards are also messed up. You should get the weapon for the faction you fought for, regardless if they won or not!

Your faction wins - you get the weapon+goodies(slot+catalyst)

Your faction loses - you get the weapon blueprint only.

Yup. Hopefully, if we keep making threads like this one and just overall keep bringing up the bad reward design, DE will actually realize how ridiculous this is and deign to change it.

So here's some +1 and a bump and whatever. If they can make conclaves even despite saying "no PvP ever" due to whining and *@##$ing on the forum, they might just do something about this as well.

Funny is that the Event is based on what reward you choose.. not the Faction.. and rewards are handed out in the end based on what Faction winning and most supported so basically you choose rewards to get rewards in the end you did not choose: choice = no choice... that's laughable.