Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phahd Scaffold excessive self-knockdown

PhoenixElite

So the phahd scaffold now explodes on each bounce, but it's AoE puts you into a heavy knockback from like 10 meters away, made worse by the fact that this projectile bounces everywhere.

PS: Give it an actual explosion particle effect, there currently is none and it feels and looks extremely off

This has been a huge Phahd nerf. I liked its random chaos before. Now its boring and i get more damage from the primary attack.

Can I get an Amp Scaffold that has no attack and just buffs the primary fire as I don't like any of the secondary attacks and the Phahd was the only fun one and now you made it predictable and boring.

16 hours ago, Lancars said:

This has been a huge Phahd nerf. I liked its random chaos before. Now its boring and i get more damage from the primary attack.

I do not see how this is a nerf (aside from the self-stagger). Wouldn't it explode with each bounce cause MORE chaos and damage? It can bounce between 4 enemies max, and will explode for 1.1k damage each time (4.4k total dmg from explosions), instead only exploding once on the final enemy for 3.1k, which you might never get to actually trigger in a lot of circumstances. Not to mention that each wall hit will also trigger an explosion, meaning there could be a lot more than 4 explosions in enclosed spaces.

I wonder if Phahd will be better against Eidolons now, since it can actually hit it with an explosion. I mean, the meta will definitely remain Shraksun/Propa for sure, but Phahd has a lot more range.

Just noticed this with the Deimos arcana update.   I used Phahd on all my main amp and loved using it, yes actually liked using an operator even outside of eidolons.   Now I'm being ragdolled trying to do deimos pylons (or anything else).  Why.  Just why.  

In conclusion, please remove self-stagger  (preferably from everything; what other shooting game punishes you for shooting?)   Remove the explosions if you have too.

On 2020-11-21 at 7:09 AM, Redpaws said:

I do not see how this is a nerf (aside from the self-stagger). Wouldn't it explode with each bounce cause MORE chaos and damage? It can bounce between 4 enemies max, and will explode for 1.1k damage each time (4.4k total dmg from explosions), instead only exploding once on the final enemy for 3.1k, which you might never get to actually trigger in a lot of circumstances. Not to mention that each wall hit will also trigger an explosion, meaning there could be a lot more than 4 explosions in enclosed spaces.

I wonder if Phahd will be better against Eidolons now, since it can actually hit it with an explosion. I mean, the meta will definitely remain Shraksun/Propa for sure, but Phahd has a lot more range.

Yea but its random on who it chooses. I'll shoot at one enemy and it changes directions. Then each bounce exploding and its randomness it will just explode against a wall and do no damage.

Archived