Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teshin provide umbra forma bp every 8 week

dEjAvU5566

40 minutes ago, _Tormex_ said:

Its annoying this weekend, but long term its a great compromise. Still rare, but we get considerably more than we used to.

Pretty sure this will just kill steel path even more. Now there is no incentive of daily login more like monthly login for umbra forma. Feels more like a replacement for nightwave seeing how slow those are.

i just bought one so i not check timer but i think it only about 2-3 days left to grab umbra forma bp with 150 SE if DE confirm to rotate reward on next week then u have only few days to farm SE enough to buy it. ( if u not farm SE before this update ofc )

so ... better farm SE now or grab it before need to wait 8 weeks to make it return.

I have to not care about this forma. I don't have enough time to farm 150 essence in 3 days. I guess it's a rewards to those that lost their endless farm and have like 300 se already. 

Do I guess the rate is now 8-10 umbra a year? Not too bad. Enough to experiment with our use on non primes, but still rare.

Yesterday, for the roffles, I put an Umbra Forma into Valkyr, thus reducing her to rank 0. I decided to re-level her by taking her to Steel Path Gabii.

Umbral, Roar, Eternal War Valkyr, starting freshly forma'ed rank 0, with a Gram Prime (no Riven). Stayed an hour and twenty minutes, left with a rank 30 Valkyr and 52 Steel Essences, which put me over the 150 required.

In other words, Valkyr just paid for her own Umbra Forma!

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Yesterday, for the roffles, I put an Umbra Forma into Valkyr, thus reducing her to rank 0. I decided to re-level her by taking her to Steel Path Gabii.

Umbral, Roar, Eternal War Valkyr, starting freshly forma'ed rank 0, with a Gram Prime (no Riven). Stayed an hour and twenty minutes, left with a rank 30 Valkyr and 52 Steel Essences, which put me over the 150 required.

In other words, Valkyr just paid for her own Umbra Forma!

For reference, this is about 2 days worth of Steel Essence from the alerts. Considering that, without boosters (i'm not 100% sure if boosters still work on the Acolytes?) it's about a 6 day investment to get a full 150 that's quite valuable. In other words, your endurance runs still have worth, they're just in line with everything else, at a much much better line.

Just now, Loza03 said:

For reference, this is about 2 days worth of Steel Essence from the alerts. Considering that, without boosters (i'm not 100% sure if boosters still work on the Acolytes?) it's about a 6 day investment to get a full 150 that's quite valuable. In other words, your endurance runs still have worth, they're just in line with everything else, at a much much better line.

No, to clarify: this was before the update.

I don't see the problem. This isn't something like regular forma. You can't just "farm" it like you can with normal forma does. It would get devalued if it was like that.

You all already devalued steel essence by panic farming it. The costs are nothing more than a reflection of that. 8 weeks is more than enough to farm 150 steel essence really.

Archived