Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teshin provide umbra forma bp every 8 week

dEjAvU5566

28 minutes ago, Gentleman_Bird said:

The bonus for completing planets has been upped to 25 Steel Essence, so I can probably grab this week's umbra forma by doing that.

Rip for those that already completed every planet.

Wait, what? Really?

Damn, that's like a week of alerts...

Il y a 3 heures, Gentleman_Bird a dit :

The bonus for completing planets has been upped to 25 Steel Essence, so I can probably grab this week's umbra forma by doing that.

Rip for those that already completed every planet.

Maybe DE could make a hotfixe to give players that completed Steel Path before this change before next week ?

Because it isn't normal that players that completed it at release are penalized, when players that didn't played it much just need 6 planets to have the ulbra forma BP.

I mean, steel path rewarded 36 steel essence previously versus 450 now for steel path star map completion, this is coming at 12.5x rate now.

450 SE is worth nearly 3 forma BP.

Edit :

I found this on reddit :

I really hope this is coming BEFORE the Umbra forma offer at Teshin finish.

Link: 

Yes! We are currently working on plans to refund early adopters of The Steel Path. Early adopters will receive the Steel Essence in a script hopefully soon! Apologies that this was not in the patch notes, it somehow got missed but it will be rectified.

1 hour ago, Alpha56 said:

I really hope this is coming BEFORE the Umbra forma offer at Teshin finish.

Honestly, I'd just grind it out if I were you. It is really fast and consistant now compared to before to get essence.

Previously unboosted survival farming with a smeeta would net you around 15 essence in 70 minutes with a high kill farm frame like khora. Now you get a consistant 28 in 70 minutes with pretty much any frame you are comfortable playing and no smeeta active. It's like clockwork now.

On 2020-11-20 at 6:10 AM, Hypernaut1 said:

I have to not care about this forma. I don't have enough time to farm 150 essence in 3 days. I guess it's a rewards to those that lost their endless farm and have like 300 se already. 

Do I guess the rate is now 8-10 umbra a year? Not too bad. Enough to experiment with our use on non primes, but still rare.

Im sitting at 8000+ se lol

Archived