Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deimos Arcana] Spectral Scream still sucks.

DrivaMain

From 200 to 400 damage per second, 100% status chance, and chaining. It still suck.I think you didn't play test Spectral Scream enough. Right now, I would rather use my weapon to kill enemies or spread status because you are sacrificing your hard hitting weapons while this ability is active, it also breaks the feel of combat.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Then don't use it. You have many options at your disposal.

Even with 343% STR Umbral Chroma with maxed out Vex Armor it still terrible. If it wasn’t for elemental switching I would have swap it out. Out of the 6 warframe ability changes in Arcana, Spectral Scream is the worst.

8 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

I lose elemental switching if I swap it out.

It would be nice if you could also (or instead) switch elements by tapping his 2 (With hold-to-cast the ability itself), considering the fact that it also heavily relies on which element you have, and provides the most support to Chroma and his squad in the long run.

At the very least, it is nice that you can get a proc for sure when you breathe it out, but I saw someone mention on the update threads that you may not be able to switch quick enough to stack all those procs (Regardless of if it's different procs or one of the same element). That would surely be an issue in and of itself.

In any case, if Elemental Ward gained the elemental switching capability, it would actually help any Warframe immensely compared to not having that capability. The variety of effects is very useful to draw from in my opinion! Hopefully that can be implemented at some point.

38 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

I lose elemental switching if I swap it out.

Yes, you are right. I missed this in the patch notes.

Which brings us to why. Why make Spectral Scream change elements, not Elemental Ward? Now it is not only pretty useless, it also hijacks utility so we can't swap it with something more interesting. We can swap Effigy, but that ability at least gives us more credits.

Archived