Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New infested K-Drive parts are not showing in the foundry, so they can't be crafted

Patash

EDIT: The bug has been fixed

Yesterday, I was lucky enaugh to recive two of the blueprints for the new K-Drive parts. After I returned to my orbiter, those parts were not in my foundry, yet they were in my inventory. And because those parts are not in the foundry, they can't be crafted as of yet. I am adding some photos for the evidence.

Gristlebuck and Steeba in inventory

vNWO3u5.jpeg

cnvAq1r.jpeg

Gristlebuck and Steeba not in foundry

TubhBbT.jpeg

TubhBbT.jpeg

Same issue, plus, i've done 10+ races there since the update, Can't get the ferverspine to drop, got all other parts but they are not at all in foundry. It would be much much better if the drops were a reliable one instead of relying on stupid RNG. Or make the whole thing purchasable from grandma, right now it is either bp reward or none at all :( .

most likely it's like Orb Vallis, but I'm not entirely sure, that only a certain amount spawn per day cycle, so once we hit reset, the other 2 races might rotate in. I'm also experiencing the missing BPs, so i'm hoping with all four perhaps there is some interaction that unlocks them.

Here you can see:

• Fixed Deimos / Cambion Drift K-Drive races not rewarding proper new Infested K-Drive Parts.
    The item being rewarded was a non-usable “fake” blueprint, which would not have shown up in the Foundry or been usable. You will need to redo the races to receive the functional item. The old one can be sold from your Inventory for credits.

On 2020-11-21 at 4:35 AM, saikrithik said:

Same issue, plus, i've done 10+ races there since the update, Can't get the ferverspine to drop, got all other parts but they are not at all in foundry. It would be much much better if the drops were a reliable one instead of relying on stupid RNG. Or make the whole thing purchasable from grandma, right now it is either bp reward or none at all :( .

The Feverspine drops from the race on the north western side of the map near where you enter from the landing craft to the Cambian drift, the parts are tied to certain races.

Alas I am having the same Issue, On Day one of the update I had the Gristlebuck, Nodulite and Steeba and they did show up in my foundry, but i never crafted them (lack of resources), after which I waited for the races to change on the open world, acquired the Feverspine, only to find the other 3 were no longer in the foundry, although they clearly are sitting pretty in my inventory. I have built the Feverspine now, Just waiting for the others to get hotfixed back in.

13 hours ago, CephalonKiwi said:

The Feverspine drops from the race on the north western side of the map near where you enter from the landing craft to the Cambian drift, the parts are tied to certain races.

THNKS! I will surely remmeber the location. But I won't do another race in deimos till they fix this bug.

21 hours ago, naythist said:

Here you can see:

• Fixed Deimos / Cambion Drift K-Drive races not rewarding proper new Infested K-Drive Parts.
    The item being rewarded was a non-usable “fake” blueprint, which would not have shown up in the Foundry or been usable. You will need to redo the races to receive the functional item. The old one can be sold from your Inventory for credits.

WHAT?! really? I feel cheated now. Well played, didn't expect this from DE, Not at All.

All it takes is to simply make the ones in Inventory transfer to the foundry, Is it that difficult?

The way most of the people have reacted clearly shows they are not at all much into getting this K drive, a sorry state of the majority of playerbase and the way K drives are in this game right now. But it also shows the neglect from DE into the minority of us who DO use k-drives time to time.

Imagine if the same thing happens with the necramech parts? or with the new weapon parts? I could see an uproar in the forums calling these "the Fake BP scams" but sadly it is K-drives which most of us don't give a damn.

Archived