Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to being able to deploy the Necramech anywhere?

Prexades

5 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I'd be an advocate for Armored Core style boost meter for flight to solve that issue, tie it to the stamina meter so perma-flight isn't an option and force a cooldown if it gets abused.

Tie in some evasive short bursts like how we roll to the meter as well and you've got a solid mech setup.

...Honestly they could copy/paste the Armored Core mech controls and I'd be in heaven.

I think they probably are going to focus into a game like that to improve mechs, as some Elite Dangerous ideas were used to polish railjack and archwing. 

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

I think they probably are going to focus into a game like that to improve mechs, as some Elite Dangerous ideas were used to polish railjack and archwing. 

I'd love to see it go that way, but Armored Core might be a bit too niche for them to pull from...unless somebody on the dev team is a massive mecha nerd like me.

28 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I'd love to see it go that way, but Armored Core might be a bit too niche for them to pull from...unless somebody on the dev team is a massive mecha nerd like me.

It's more like that probably, since that's mostly their exposition to SCI FI  when they were younger, based on their age 

10 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Grinding necramechs is definitely more convenient now with the affinity range upgrade. Some of the new iso vault bounties spawn stupid numbers of enemies in tiny hallways so you can just sit and rack up affinity really fast if you get lucky with the spawns.

You sure?

10 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Here you go, edited my previous post so people don’t have to scroll down. 

Ah, charming.."cautious" I love that word, so cute.

Nope, it's a "We don't want fun" method, clear as day. 

On 2020-11-20 at 2:58 AM, DrivaMain said:

Needed more work. They are causing issues when deployed in Railjack and Assassination missions. There was a tweet by Rebbecca but I couldn't find it.

Edit : I finally found it.

Ahhh I can see they problem. Bosses not being able to hurt us while shields are active. Yes as expected. Oh well sooner or later.

Archived