Voidrig Mastery

Cattlefish

i find these mechs really boring, but now its in the game so not much we can do. since they mentioned 40rank i was pissed but i then i went again and forma'd it 4 times so that after this update i will forma it one more time for rank 40 and leave. but it shows rank 30 to me even with all 4 forma (i was expecting they would refund incase they cant directly increase the rank of voidrig) but nope! forma wasted and got no rank increase. BS

On 2020-11-20 at 1:36 PM, Cattlefish said:

So this was a problem with k-drives and kitguns, the voidrig necramech doesn't show as completed and doesn't give the mastery even if it has been maxed and formated.

How come this keeps happening and can we get a fix?

Otherwise, does formatting it make the mastery progress work normally or does it not work?

https://i.imgur.com/2pyQwdk.png

uhm... did no one thought of formating the mech? as far as can see, lvl30 isn't the end of it - my mech just ended at lvl32 after the first forma and is likely to eat some more before reaching the end... more like the paracesis or the kuva weapons, i think. so what level IS your mech and how often did formated it?

On 2020-11-20 at 1:36 PM, Cattlefish said:

Otherwise, does formatting it make the mastery progress work normally or does it not work?

likely it will - and also likely it's not possible that you'll ever see any MR-giving equipment that will show you a partial-MR value in the profile... and should it? evrey other thing also only shows as mastered when reaching the maximum level of it - the only difference is that we have to forma those few things like the kuva weapon and the paracesis to get there. as for the kitguns and the k-drives, that were different problems altogether and more like a 'oversight' before release thing (which happens often enough in warframe). there was another problem with mastery not adding up correctly from bought k-drives and an additional one where even build ones didn't get the correct amount of mastery point for a while (which DE claimed to have fixed though i still habour some doubt about mine adding up correctly...).

so far, i would say get the mech up to maximum first and then call it a problem if it still doesn't shows as such.

So I checked again today. It shows up as completed in the "Vehicles" tab. But there is a greyed out VoidRig Mastery in "Warframes" tab...

Just built BoneWidow, same issue. Pops up under "Vehicles" once you start leveling up. But the one under "Warframes" is greyed out.

Archived