Livestream Schedule: November 23 - 27

Monday, I work 10a-6p.....Tuesday, 11a-7p....Wednesday 12p-8p......and Friday 5a-1p...all Central time. Seriously? I will miss four out of five streams. The only one I can watch is Thursday, since I am off for the Thanksgiving Holiday...but who knows if I'll even be home for that. It bugs me when 90% of the time, the streams are on when I am at work.

6 hours ago, (PSN)JJHanzely said:

Monday, I work 10a-6p.....Tuesday, 11a-7p....Wednesday 12p-8p......and Friday 5a-1p...all Central time. Seriously? I will miss four out of five streams. The only one I can watch is Thursday, since I am off for the Thanksgiving Holiday...but who knows if I'll even be home for that. It bugs me when 90% of the time, the streams are on when I am at work.

You can just let the streams run on your phone while you're working

In my case the problem is that the thursday streams start at 1am here

Edited by (PSN)Abassael

Please no more “if all abilities are good, then there is nothing good” joke in the next home devstream. The community is already at a tipping point. If anything you guys should be more serious. I have seen a lot of people taking jokes from the head dev team too seriously and using it to spread misinformation.