Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: November 23 - 27

[DE]Rebecca

16 hours ago, (PSN)Abassael said:

You can just let the streams run on your phone while you're working

In my case the problem is that the thursday streams start at 1am here

I am a department manager in a retail store...so that is a no-go. I can just let twitch run while I'm at work, but I don't know if that will work, either.

I know that because of the different time zones, that's why the start times are so varied....but I live in a time zone where I always seem to be at work when the streams happen.

On 2020-11-21 at 5:28 AM, DrivaMain said:

Please no more “if all abilities are good, then there is nothing good” joke in the next home devstream. The community is already at a tipping point. If anything you guys should be more serious. I have seen a lot of people taking jokes from the head dev team too seriously and using it to spread misinformation.

This. Precisely. Personally, I find zero humor in any of the "nerf" running banter. The forums are humming with complaints about crippling Khora in the 29.5 release. From what I can see, there was no point in crippling Khora anyway, since the same release completely removes the motivation for the "nerf" anyway. With Steel Essence only being awarded for Alerts with an additional 2 SE from Acolytes, really do not see the need to cripple Khora on top of that. Also, speak to the crashfest which is the Orb boss missions, most particularly Exploiter. Is this being looked at? Will we see a fix? Less "nerf" humor, address work on fixing crash prone missions and then new content. Please.

Update: It has now been three weeks that I have been trying to complete the Exploiter task for Nightwave. It is impossible to complete. Since this is the sole means of acquiring Hildryn, other than spending money, this needs to be fixed. Crashes, disappearing Exploiter, disconnecting squad mates, stuck doors. This is awful. Why is this being ignored? Please address this.

2 hours ago, Cereegolas said:

In the home devstream will we get some news about the octavia prime?

They just dropped Nezha Prime. If they're going to say/show anything about Octavia Prime or Gara Prime, it won't be until at least February next year. 

21 hours ago, (XBOX)Th3BelovedSaint said:

This. Precisely. Personally, I find zero humor in any of the "nerf" running banter. The forums are humming with complaints about crippling Khora in the 29.5 release. From what I can see, there was no point in crippling Khora anyway, since the same release completely removes the motivation for the "nerf" anyway. With Steel Essence only being awarded for Alerts with an additional 2 SE from Acolytes, really do not see the need to cripple Khora on top of that. Also, speak to the crashfest which is the Orb boss missions, most particularly Exploiter. Is this being looked at? Will we see a fix? Less "nerf" humor, address work on fixing crash prone missions and then new content. Please.

The orb fights will almost always crash ur game no matter if u r host or not.We need this fixed ASAP.

Always nice to have rewards from stream, but man I wish it was the weapon parts. yeah I know, the stupid annoying ones that are locked behind tier three vaults that no one wants to run especially with the new bounties.

On 2020-11-22 at 11:33 PM, (XBOX)Th3BelovedSaint said:

Update: It has now been three weeks that I have been trying to complete the Exploiter task for Nightwave. It is impossible to complete. Since this is the sole means of acquiring Hildryn, other than spending money, this needs to be fixed. Crashes, disappearing Exploiter, disconnecting squad mates, stuck doors. This is awful. Why is this being ignored? Please address this.

I also find the orb fight bugs a waste of time and effort.Many people have addressed this issue before and it seems DE is not listening to this, which may result in people losing motivation to do orb vallis boss fights and not doing them.

On 2020-11-22 at 11:33 PM, (XBOX)Th3BelovedSaint said:

Less “nerf” humor I think will be hard to achieve.But yes the Khora nerf was a badly done thing DE.The update removed the Steel Essence farms so I really cannot think of a reason to nerf khora. The 1st ability had some nerfs that were not necessary.

On 2020-11-20 at 7:17 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

Monday:
Damaged Necramech Pod
Tuesday:
Damaged Necramech Casing
Wednesday:
Damaged Necramech Engine
Thursday: Home Time
Damaged Necramech Weapon Pod
Friday: Home Devstream
Warframe Slot

We’re welcoming Bonewidow to Warframe with a week of Nechramech Component Drops! All Platforms can participate, and our Console Tenno can simply save the Components until Bonewidow launches!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_EveryDay_1080p.jpg

You can also follow our live stream schedule on our calendar! Community Tenno, Digressive provides regular updates. You can use the subscription option if you’d like a reminder for each stream!

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

How do I get the reward... I whatched it yesterday for the 1st time... but I didn't recieve anything on the game mail, or in my email... may someone please explain? Thank you!

On 2020-11-23 at 5:07 AM, (NSW)Finlaena said:

anything about Octavia Prime or Gara Prime

Actually if you consider their 'pattern' of releases Nidus, Octavia and Harrow are the 3 'most likely' candidates(Gara would be 4th) for next priming based solely on release dates. I haven't been around consistently enough to know if they've ever been influenced by general appeal but the release order for most frames follows a very strong pattern of not deviating from 'the next 3' if you look at the release order of primes since 'the original batch'(with that in mind we could argue a Nidrus Prime doesn't make much since in terms of canon but I don't imagine that will stop them from making one, though Nidus would be possible grounds for a canon friendly new Umbra frame if there was a patient zero/test subject copy, at least IIRC the story behind him/it correctly, trying to avoid spoilers so my bad if I already said too much)

Archived