Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Livestream Schedule: November 23 - 27

10 minutes ago, chacachaca13 said:

Was the drop glitched for today, Tuesday. I watched Marcus hunting on Deimos, etc and I still don't have my mech part. Anyone else?

For me Monday Twitch was bugged. No part received. I got Tuesday one though.

• Like 2
On 2020-11-20 at 7:17 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

Monday:
Damaged Necramech Pod
Tuesday:
Damaged Necramech Casing
Wednesday:
Damaged Necramech Engine
Thursday: Home Time
Damaged Necramech Weapon Pod
Friday: Home Devstream
Warframe Slot

We’re welcoming Bonewidow to Warframe with a week of Nechramech Component Drops! All Platforms can participate, and our Console Tenno can simply save the Components until Bonewidow launches!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_EveryDay_1080p.jpg

You can also follow our live stream schedule on our calendar! Community Tenno, Digressive provides regular updates. You can use the subscription option if you’d like a reminder for each stream!

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Hi, I did not get Mondays drop, even tho I did watch the girl play, send failed to beat a boss a couple times until she used val...

Please let me know when I can receive the reward please... thank you!

• Like 1

FIX NECHROMECH FIGHTS. 

Enough said.

Fighting an enemy that stays invulnerable with its ability shield (Not Bone-widdow) For minutes at a time is infuriating. I break two arms then it goes and says no you and reflects all projectiles and wont ever drop the shield even if  after the absorption period i spend 5 minutes strafing it as a shoot to break its shield. Causing some projectiles to hit and kill me. I have six lives with arcanes and these don't last when doing these solo. Literally the only thing wrong about these bounties is their shields not being on a set timer and instead breaking the game and lasting for over 10 minutes of being invulnerable. Not to mention the few times they drop their shield they get their arms back and go back to the same cycle.

Done Ranting.. I'm hating this game again.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Accidential_Poisoner_2 said:

FIX NECHROMECH FIGHTS. 

Enough said.

Fighting an enemy that stays invulnerable with its ability shield (Not Bone-widdow) For minutes at a time is infuriating. I break two arms then it goes and says no you and reflects all projectiles and wont ever drop the shield even if  after the absorption period i spend 5 minutes strafing it as a shoot to break its shield. Causing some projectiles to hit and kill me. I have six lives with arcanes and these don't last when doing these solo. Literally the only thing wrong about these bounties is their shields not being on a set timer and instead breaking the game and lasting for over 10 minutes of being invulnerable. Not to mention the few times they drop their shield they get their arms back and go back to the same cycle.

Go with a squad from your clan or alliance or go with randoms who know what they r doing.This is supposed to be done with at least two people in 1 squad.Only if your build is good enough, then solo it.

16 hours ago, Rei_Volvixx said:

My Twitch drop is bugged for today (Tuesday) as well, but I got Monday's... maybe it's just slow? I'm hoping it's just slow.

I'm on the same boat, got it no problem during Monday's stream after just 30min watching, yesterday I was 3 hours watching streamers playing warframe (even Marcus doing conservation >__<) and nothing :(
So far Twitch drops never failed me, even during past tennocon big streams I got the drops later on due to lag but I got them. And yes I even checked twice my account config just in case there was something wrong, it wasn't.

17 hours ago, Accidential_Poisoner_2 said:

FIX NECHROMECH FIGHTS. 

Enough said.

You can drop their shield with Tenno amps in a few shots

On 2020-11-20 at 7:17 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

Monday:
Damaged Necramech Pod
Tuesday:
Damaged Necramech Casing
Wednesday:
Damaged Necramech Engine
Thursday: Home Time
Damaged Necramech Weapon Pod
Friday: Home Devstream
Warframe Slot

We’re welcoming Bonewidow to Warframe with a week of Nechramech Component Drops! All Platforms can participate, and our Console Tenno can simply save the Components until Bonewidow launches!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_EveryDay_1080p.jpg

You can also follow our live stream schedule on our calendar! Community Tenno, Digressive provides regular updates. You can use the subscription option if you’d like a reminder for each stream!

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

I just barely missed the stream today because of holiday prep and parent life. Is there a way I can make up the drop?

2 hours ago, Arweena said:

Hubby and I both watched the stream for 2 hours after getting our twitch accounts relinked, and no reward.  Any way to get these missing rewards?

The streams are only an hour long. Are you watching old streams? Or are you watching non-official streams (i.e. from partners or other non-DE streamers)?

You need to watch the official stream live for 30 mins+ to qualify for drops. You need to be online (i.e. not showing as offline) and you need to appear in the list of chat users, since that's where they pull the names from I'm pretty sure. That and your twitch and warframe accounts need to be linked properly (assuming you've done that correctly, but if you're watching the DE stream live for 30+ minutes and you can see yourself in the list of chat users and you're STILL not getting the drops and you're checking the warframe account that's linked to the twitch profile you're logged in as to watch the stream, I'd suggest you unlink your account FROM BOTH SIDES and re-link).

• Like 1
2 hours ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Where are the winners of the prizes posted?

Do you mean the 400pt prizes and the prime access prize? Those are announced on the stream and you have to claim them during the stream. Prime (Home) Time (i.e. Thursday streams) do post the winners of their prizes afterwards in a "thanks for watching home time #xx" post in this forum. I dread the day I look at one of those and see that I won prime access/1k plat but I had it on mute for a minute or got up to go to the washroom or something and missed it. I'm better off not knowing if I'm too late to claim it.

If you mean the bigger community contests they run like the Moframe of Mind 2020 contest, they make posts in this forum.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Spam661 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yall realize thursday is Thanksgiving right? Aint no one gonna be home thursday lol. Should have had it another day. why would you have it on a national holiday??

Y'all realize that DE is not an American company, right? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, (NSW)kyl3MLS said:

Yes the last stream was actually one, and there have been several other streams

I think the switch streams are every Wednesday stream? I think that's how it works.

Monday: Xbox One(PM EST/EDT)

Tuesday: PS4(PM EST/EDT)

Wednesday: Ninten(AM EST/EDT)do Switch

Thursday: PC prime time 7PM EST/EDT (this one doesn't have a cute platform time).

• Like 1
  • [DE]Helen locked and unpinned this topic