Latest update completely broke Khora

It took me less than 2 minutes in a random mission to figure out that whatever you did to Khora in the latest update completely broke her. I can aim directly at an enemy stuck in Strangledome and do zero damage until Strangledome's duration expires. 

Khora

• There is now a minimal Line of Sight check on Whipclaw’s radial damage. 

• Like 1

So the dome is on the other side of the wall. Seems the game is considering that enemies position as being over there on the other side since that's where the dome wants to pull them. If you want to get right down to it, that makes no sense that the dome grabs people through walls.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, MrSigy said:

I believe this is already reported in 

I believe this is actually a separate issue. I think this one specifically is that ragdolled enemies aren't reporting LoS correctly. It could be confirmed by maybe doing a ground slam to ragdoll and then trying to use Whipclaw.

Edited by PublikDomain
4 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

I believe this is actually a separate issue. I think this one specifically is that ragdolled enemies aren't reporting LoS correctly. It could be confirmed by maybe doing a ground slam to ragdoll and then trying to use Whipclaw.

You're correct, they are different examples of situations where whipclaws LOS detection is failing. I can consistently cast Strangledome on one side of a wall and any enemies pulled up against the wall from the other side are unhittable with whipclaw until dome duration expires. I've pretty much just been getting footage of examples of that because it is a situation that is easy to recreate. 

Like this. I cast dome in a small room and enemies on the other side of the wall in the hallway can't be hit by whip until dome duration expires. I recast dome in the hallway and I can hit those enemies but not the enemy in the small room on the other side of the wall. 

• Like 1