Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give the syndicate the ability to hunt other warfare players with the players that follow them and as a reward for surviving or killing one or the other warfare players you get to take any-one item from the syndicate store. 

this will happen twice a week and it would be given as a form of a quest by the syndicate themselves and their hunter power increases with the level of how far the hunted is with the syndicate. 

if a hunted kills the hunter you get to choose any-one item from the hunter syndicate store...

i am still thing of more ideas for a reward.

I see several issues with that:

• Players seeking to enjoy a PvE game will get frustrated pretty fast if they randomly get purposely hunted by other players.
  • Experienced players have an overwhelming advantage over newcomers, in both experience and weaponry.
  • Faction Syndicate offering prices range from 2.5k to 125k standing.
  • There is already Conclave for PvP.

So... no.

1 hour ago, maycne.sonahoz said:

I see several issues with that:

• Players seeking to enjoy a PvE game will get frustrated pretty fast if they randomly get purposely hunted by other players.
  • Experienced players have an overwhelming advantage over newcomers, in both experience and weaponry.
  • Faction Syndicate offering prices range from 2.5k to 125k standing.
  • There is already Conclave for PvP.

So... no.

Not plenty of people play PVP. 

I just put it out there so if someone sees this and like the idea they can add or tweak it it really doesn't matter because DE might never see this.

Archived