Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battle For Martialis- 25 Hours And 19 Minutes For The Corpus To Win. Now Do You Understand The Battlepay System?

Mak_Gohae

If we started with "even rewards" we would still be in the first node!

Now..... i understand that leaning mostly to one side kind of sucks for the other side and they should have alternated from node to node and all that but..................... no one here can try to argue for "even rewards" for every node.

NO ONE!

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Because there are people more dedicated than me keeping it a float.

Personally I ran 65 games on that map and will run more again, just to $&*^ block corpus supporters.

I ran a few with you, bud, but now im tired and going to get some sleep.

If is still up when i wake up i'll go back in.

Cause it's really funny at this point.

Don't lie, you'd go Corpus is the rewards were reverted from the very start.

I don't know about other folks, but I made my choice based on the background rather than the reward. I know who the Tenno are, but these folks that need saving from "slavery?" Who the heck are they? I just woke up and I don't know them at all, so MY people come first.

I don't know about other folks, but I made my choice based on the background rather than the reward. I know who the Tenno are, but these folks that need saving from "slavery?" Who the heck are they? I just woke up and I don't know them at all, so MY people come first.

I say 'f*** 'em!' they knew the risk, I'm saving (not so) innocent lives for the lives of my own kind, and let's be honest here, who would you rather rule the solar system? Corpus or Grineer?

So you'd rather save a few soldiers at the expense of colonies of civilians?

Yeah, that sounds like something the good guys would do.

Those colonies of civilians? They're gonna be indoctrinated to be corpus crew members by the end of the week if the Corpus stays in control and then they'll be killed by a Tenno cell.

Who ever said we were the good guys? Last I checked, the Lotus woke us up because the Tenno were in danger. She didn't bother waking us up for however many hundreds (thousands?) of years for any of the countless other colonies I'm sure the Grineer or Corpus have subjugated or the Technocyte virus has devoured.

Those colonies of civilians? They're gonna be indoctrinated to be corpus crew members by the end of the week if the Corpus stays in control and then they'll be killed by a Tenno cell.

Which civilians? They are not even mentioned anywhere in the game or in any outside source.

That's just an assumption, and kind of a moral cop-out tbh.

Though my reasons for supporting the corpus are less than "moral" really.

Edited by Darkwahn

Wouldn't this in a way be considered racial stereotyping? 

Don't lie, you'd go Corpus if the rewards were reverted from the very start.

I am in for the lore.

Not the loot because I have enough.

FYI I missed the first wave of mutagens and potato.

The only tater I will get is from the Martialis and I am dragging it as long as possible for moar grineer victories.

ZNt9U0O.jpg

Edited by fatpig84

I am in for the lore.

Not the loot because I have enough.

FYI I missed the first wave of mutagens and potato.

The only tater I will get is from the Martialis and I am dragging it as long as possible for moar grineer victories.

ZNt9U0O.jpg

Darn it bro i've been trying to move that mouse cursor for almost a minute.

I rather save my own people then a bunch of corpus tech worshiping goons.

And you honestly think that siding with the Grineer will save your own? Please, don't you see the bigger picture? Grineer has always hunted the tenno, they are trying to slaughter our race into oblivion. Why would it be any different this time?

I won't care for less. The moment that civilian lays hand on a tenno I could care less about them.

Sorry a near extinct species has to take extreme means to defend itself :(

And you honestly think that siding with the Grineer will save your own? Please, don't you see the bigger picture? Grineer has always hunted the tenno, they are trying to slaughter our race into oblivion. Why would it be any different this time?

1 tenno is equal to 10,000 grineer marines :)

Save 100, I route 1 million grineer troops.

Edited by fatpig84

Well it took the corpus 25 hours and 19 minutes.

We lost Martialis at 11:19 DE time.

It was a fun fight. I got half of my required battles from Martialis alone.

Lets hope we dont see an "even reward" node for some time now.

Maybe save it for the last battle.

Dammit! Spoke too soon.....

See you tomorrow for the result!

Or

STEAMROLL THEM GRINEER SIDE!

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Don't lie, you'd go Corpus if the rewards were reverted from the very start.

All these people so delusional that they think the only reason the Grineer are winning is because of Battle Pay. I chose to side with the grineer before they even showed the rewards.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

All these people so delusional that they think the only reason the Grineer are winning is because of Battle Pay. I chose to side with the grineer before they even showed the rewards.

Why delusional? Grineer had the POTATO as their first reward while Corpus had only credits. How is that not rigged and unfair? People chose Grineer at the beginning > People have points for Grineer > People will continue to support Grineer. Simple as that. It doesn't matter anymore how good rewards the Corpus starts to offer since many, many people and clans just won't sacrifice their rankings for the rewards anymore.

Sure, there are those people who actually sided with the Grineer without the rewards, but you'd be a fool to say that those rewards didn't affect their fast wins. Or what do you think? If Ultor would have had Orokin Catalyst instead of 3 Morphics would the Corpus really won that node? Definitely not.

No need to deny that Battle Pay affected things greatly.