Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the point of the new ground hole miniboss thing on Deimos?

Gentleman_Bird

One of the new isolation vault rooms has a big Sarlacc Pit hole in the ground, with functions as a sort of miniboss. It takes a good couple minutes to beat, and doing it opens up a chamber below it.

And in this chamber is..... nothing.

Just a portal that brings you back to the room above. Is there a hidden cache or something in this room, or is there really no point to doing the boss? 

Just now, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

They showed part of what to do in the last devstream

At 25:00 they demonstrate the first part of the puzzle 

I know, I finished the boss battle three times. There's just literally no reward for doing so that I can find, unless if it's hidden somewhere.

In the devstream they said "don't show anymore" or something like that. because they knew there was nothing in there. imagine the 💩show that would have ensued. DE does it again, nerfed stuff, released a half baked update with a hundred bugs. new weapons are nowhere to be found, stupid LOOONG grind for said new weapons. 0/10 DE you keep pushing the playerbase and we can only take so much. sad.

1 hour ago, anarchy753 said:

They added today that there should be a broken necramech down the hole.

That's it.

Nothing.

thats still jack S#&$ considering broken necramechs dont give parts. and even if they did, most of us are already drowning in necramech parts.

So it's intended that it gives nothing? I thought for sure it was bugged. 

Super disappointing. Why make this thing at all if there's just a broken necramech that rewards you with nothing at the end?

This entire update is basically a nothingburger aside from the new weapons. 

Archived