Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vayas Prime Operator accessories with Prime gaming.

Jivy

I've unlinked my Twitch from my Warframe account and have linked them together again, as others have suggested.  My friend has done the same.  It worked.  Thank you all for the tips on how to fix the bug and claim the Vayas Operator Prime cosmetics.  And for those who is still having troubles claiming them, I do hope you are able to fix this.  Anyways, thanks for the help, and thank you, DE, for helping to fix this.  Hopefully we won't have anymore issues with this, but as we know, nothing's ever perfect.

I am linked to Prime Gaming and have recieved the last four prime gaming rewards (Ember/Filigress, Infested Power Pack, Avia Prime Syandana, and the Necraloid Pack, but have not received the Vayas Operator Prime accessories, even though it allowed me to claim it, and now shows Claimed.

Please advise, thanks!

I too have this issue - claimed every other Twitch Prime item no worries, this time nothing and no confirmation the bundle has been processed when logging in to Warframe...

I feel there may be an issue caused by the latest update maybe???

32 minutes ago, bullgrimwm said:

read that post.. seems kind of trivial.. it's really just click to unlink, then click again to link and voila, fixed? lol seems silly, ill check my game tonight when I get home see if my items are in my inventory, thank you

I had the same issue with it not being delivered. Relinking the accounts did fix it - I possibly had to play for a little while too. It does seem strange that only this one had issues, but their solution seems to work.

Archived