Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vayas Prime Operator accessories with Prime gaming.

Jivy

On 2020-11-24 at 12:06 AM, Canach said:

I am linked to Prime Gaming and have recieved the last four prime gaming rewards (Ember/Filigress, Infested Power Pack, Avia Prime Syandana, and the Necraloid Pack, but have not received the Vayas Operator Prime accessories, even though it allowed me to claim it, and now shows Claimed.

Please advise, thanks!

I also redeemed Ember and Filigree Prime, could redeem all day long, they wouldn't show up.

On 2020-11-23 at 6:45 PM, Lurker37 said:

Update - I got the items.

I was logged into the game when I did the following- no idea if that is important or not.

• Went to account management (via browser, not through in-game. No idea if that was important)
  • Unlinked Twitch in account management
  • Went to Twitch settings, Connections. Warframe was still linked at the Twitch end. Removed it.
  • Relinked Twitch in Warframe Account management
  • Refreshed Twitch settings, checked that Warframe was back in Connections. (It was)
  • Logged out of game
  • Logged back into game.

There was no in-game mail (There usually is, so that could be part of the bug) but the items were now available when I went to change my operator's appearance.

Thanks so much, this worked for me. 

Good morning/afternoon everyone, so in fact as indicated in the title, I don't get the bonus twitch rewards. I don't understand why because my twitch and amazon account are linked with my warframe account. Here, if there are those who know how to help me, thank you in advance. 

On 2020-11-24 at 1:21 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

So! If folks are still having trouble, the secret may be that you must unlink from both sides, not just warframe.com and not just Twitch Prime. Both Twitch domain and Warframe domain need to be unlinked then relinked. 

If after that you're still having no luck, you'll want to open a support ticket and the team may be able to help! They are truly the masterminds when it comes to busting these cases!

Just in case anyone didn't see this, as it was posted in an entirely different thread:

So, I got the twitch bundle thing for ember, then did the Amazon prime thing, was able to claim rewards, and now suddenly I was not able to claim the newest 2, the operator thing and the nekro bundle. I also no longer am receiving rewards for the dev streams. For the Amazon prime, they say claimed, yet I am not receiving them. Yes, my accounts are linked so I have no idea what is wrong. Can anyone assist?

Go here and do what it mentions.

The loot just appears in your operator inventory under appearance so keep checking in there.

Also remember to logout or just restart your game for the rewards to be added.

Edit:
P.S Welcome to the forums Tenno, enjoy your stay.

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

The loot just appears in your operator inventory under appearance so keep checking in there.

Edit:

alr, trying that, hopefully it works!!!

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Edit:

also, do you know if i will receive them all via inbox or will it just magically appear? and will i still get last months, it does say claimed

59 minutes ago, ChubbyPuppyYT said:

also, do you know if i will receive them all via inbox or will it just magically appear? and will i still get last months, it does say claimed

Mine just appeared in my inventory after I logged out/restarted the game, I normally get a popup saying I got it but not this time so keep checking your inventory.

Quote from my above post.

mmm not much handy tips there guys :P okay so easier method to all with Twitch drops: 

First, make sure your Warframe and Twitch accounts say they have linked.

Second, when receiving from Stream- look for Inbox message from DE.

Third, receiving from Prime Gaming- make sure you did above.

Now the bit nobody advised; instead of rebooting as that wastes time just trip to your Clan Dojo or a Relay then immediately return to Orbiter:- "Your Twitch items have been unpacked" will appear. Press X or other notification button.

Go through inventory via Arsenal, Decorate (if Orbiter decorations), Landing Craft (if outside style) to find them. Simples 😋.

In event following above does not resolve it-

Try unlinking and relinking Twitch and Warframe.

If still no, talk to Support.

Make sure that you -only- link the Twitch to ONE Warframe type as cross-save does not exist and if you claimed on Xbox not PC verrrry rare is the occasion they will swap from one to the other for you.

Archived