Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vayas Prime Operator accessories with Prime gaming.

Jivy

5 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

mmm not much handy tips there guys :P okay so easier method to all with Twitch drops: 

First, make sure your Warframe and Twitch accounts say they have linked.

Second, when receiving from Stream- look for Inbox message from DE.

Third, receiving from Prime Gaming- make sure you did above.

Now the bit nobody advised; instead of rebooting as that wastes time just trip to your Clan Dojo or a Relay then immediately return to Orbiter:- "Your Twitch items have been unpacked" will appear. Press X or other notification button.

Go through inventory via Arsenal, Decorate (if Orbiter decorations), Landing Craft (if outside style) to find them. Simples 😋.

In event following above does not resolve it-

Try unlinking and relinking Twitch and Warframe.

If still no, talk to Support.

Make sure that you -only- link the Twitch to ONE Warframe type as cross-save does not exist and if you claimed on Xbox not PC verrrry rare is the occasion they will swap from one to the other for you.

Pretty sure I followed those, but we will see when I get too play

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Overheat100 said:

I've noticed the same problem and I haven't gotten any of the last 3 rewards, I haven't tried relinking my accounts because I am still receiving drops, but even though it shows I claimed them, they just never get delivered.

I always receive drops from the Twitch stream but this Prime drop is broken and you need to unlink and relink your account for it to work, you will/should then get the stuff, make sure to look in your operator inventory under appearance, they are not showing as delivered like they normally do.

I have been trying to get the twitch prime loot and I'm not able to recieve it. I have linked and unlikes my twtich accounts and warframe accounts, from the warframe page, twitch page, and the prime gaming page. It sayd its "Claimed" but I still have not recieved the loot, Any help or suggestions please.

Same issue here. I claimed them at least a week ago and I've yet to see them. I also tried re-linking my accounts and that changed nothing. 

EDIT: Just noticed that my twitch account wasn't synched on warframe.com for some reason. Reconnected my twitch and the items have now appeared. 

I managed to get the Vayas Accessories but my wife Fyrima didn't, even though we both unlinked and relinked. 

Support was unhelpful and told her that her Vayas Prime Operator Accessories had been sent to another Warframe account. 

The problem is she only has one account, and support couldnt even tell her which account it had been sent to. 

Both Twitch and Warframe.com only lists her one Twitch and Warframe account being linked together so we have no clue what's going on.

On 2020-12-04 at 2:28 AM, Kami_Vivi said:

Same issue here. I claimed them at least a week ago and I've yet to see them. I also tried re-linking my accounts and that changed nothing. 

EDIT: Just noticed that my twitch account wasn't synched on warframe.com for some reason. Reconnected my twitch and the items have now appeared. 

Already tried this with no success

I also have not received the items >.> This is the only one I've had trouble with.

Edit: Finally able to fix it by relinking. Clicking the relink didnt work from the announcement. I had to actually go into my account...unlink it from there and then re-click the announcement to completely relink.

Archived