Jump to content

Vayas Prime Operator accessories with Prime gaming.


Recommended Posts

I am missing my twitch prime operator cosmetics and so is my clan mate LtShinySideZz, plus I sent him a Hildryn collection a while back and it still hasn't arrived in his inventory, I cannot buy another for him as it says he owns it but he cannot use the item as it will not show up on his screen and being owned, thank you for your help in advance.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I have a problem with the last twich prime recompenses "operator Vayas Prime accessories. I claimed it like 15 days ago and i didn´t recive them yet. My warframe account name is Breo664 and my twich account is breo664. I only have one Warframe account and I claimed many recompenses last months so i´m sure I claimed the recompenses on it.

Ty

Edited by Breo664
Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here. I have opened a ticket, to see if they can fix it.

 

EDIT: Relinked account on twitch and warframe (after 3 years working OK), it fixed the problem.

Edited by Drichi
problem solved
Link to post
Share on other sites

Only Amazon (the owning Company for Prime Gaming and Twitch), Digital Extremes (makers of Warframe) or Zendesk (DE Momma company) can actually -do- anything so sending Support tickets to DE and Amazon will get you guys a whole lot further than posting on a public forum DE Devs/ Customer Support are unlikely to be viewing: DE said they're off until New Year after all

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh please stop with that "hush now, posting here won't help" waste of space. 

This thread is doing exactly what it should do: let other people know it is a known issue.  Document the known issue.  Share information about how the issue can be resolved.  Share results.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, (XBOX)JeneralBen said:

Oh please stop with that "hush now, posting here won't help" waste of space. 

This thread is doing exactly what it should do: let other people know it is a known issue.  Document the known issue.  Share information about how the issue can be resolved.  Share results.

if DE read these posts it would be fixed already; this is also the wrong forum as surely it would go in Bugs and Fixes to be far more likely to come to DE's attention? That is kiiinda why that forum exists after all. Players Helping Players is for us to ask each other tips and advice yes, but so often it's said "DE don't even play their own game" they'd not be in this forum to begin with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, (XBOX)JeneralBen said:

Oh please stop with that "hush now, posting here won't help" waste of space. 

This thread is doing exactly what it should do: let other people know it is a known issue.  Document the known issue.  Share information about how the issue can be resolved.  Share results.

Amazon offer Is already over so if someone didn't receive the drop most likely won't get it at all now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

if DE read these posts it would be fixed already; this is also the wrong forum as surely it would go in Bugs and Fixes to be far more likely to come to DE's attention? That is kiiinda why that forum exists after all. Players Helping Players is for us to ask each other tips and advice yes, but so often it's said "DE don't even play their own game" they'd not be in this forum to begin with.

Ok, a couple of problems here.  Also, I apologize for misunderstandings as it looks like English is not your first language.

1) Fine, it is less likely to get DE attention from this forum only, yet this thread is a launching point for filing tickets and understanding that a ticket needs to be filed.

2) DE knows about a lot of bugs that they don't fix, so I wouldn't focus very much on what DE knows and doesn't know.

3) If this were the first or second comment, then "wrong forum" would be a good response.  However at this point it has become 14 pages of consolidated user reports.  (Unfortunately several dopes have gone off track commenting on the quality of the drops.)  At this point it is useful to have a big thread full of complaints for reference and to attract google search hits.

4) Players helping players has been accomplished in this post.  Players have found ways to get the drops to work (sometimes), and players have been informed that other players have the same problem.   Believe it or not, this is an important step when trying to find out if something's wrong. 

5) the most important thing would be to add a link for how to file a ticket.

And actually, the advice to file a ticket seems to be useless as their support page says: 

Twitch Drop Guide – WARFRAME Support (zendesk.com)

Quote

While support cannot add any Twitch Drop items to player accounts manually, we can help you confirm the Twitch link is working on both ends for future drops.

Edit: a prime gaming bundle is technically different than a twitch drop, so the following is not quite right. 

[In this case, the existence of this thread is more important than ever, as it provides a record of the problems with this twitch drop.  DE's system says that filing a ticket would be useless now that one can no longer claim the item manually even if things were fixed.]

Edited by (XBOX)JeneralBen
Misread a word in reference.
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, (XBOX)JeneralBen said:

Ok, a couple of problems here.  Also, I apologize for misunderstandings as it looks like English is not your first language.

1) Fine, it is less likely to get DE attention from this forum only, yet this thread is a launching point for filing tickets and understanding that a ticket needs to be filed.

2) DE knows about a lot of bugs that they don't fix, so I wouldn't focus very much on what DE knows and doesn't know.

3) If this were the first or second comment, then "wrong forum" would be a good response.  However at this point it has become 14 pages of consolidated user reports.  (Unfortunately several dopes have gone off track commenting on the quality of the drops.)  At this point it is useful to have a big thread full of complaints for reference and to attract google search hits.

4) Players helping players has been accomplished in this post.  Players have found ways to get the drops to work (sometimes), and players have been informed that other players have the same problem.   Believe it or not, this is an important step when trying to find out if something's wrong. 

5) the most important thing would be to add a link for how to file a ticket.

And actually, the advice to file a ticket seems to be useless as their support page says: 

Twitch Drop Guide – WARFRAME Support (zendesk.com)

In this case, the existence of this thread is more important than ever, as it provides a record of the problems with this twitch drop.  DE's system says that filing a ticket would be useless now that one can no longer claim the item manually even if things were fixed.

Problem with your thinking though, this is not a thread for Twitch drops. This was a thread for Prime Gaming, which is an Amazon problem. Twitch drops are not the same.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you read the last sentence?  How is your reading comprehension level?  The vast majority of "my thinking" doesn't have anything to do with whether it is a twitch drop or a prime package.  Did you somehow skip to the last sentence?

On top of that, I had already corrected myself.  In that one tiny part of my argument.  Not even my argument, just an add-on really.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...