Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vayas Prime Operator accessories with Prime gaming.

Jivy

18 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hello Tenno! If you claimed the Vayas Prime Operator cosmetics and have not received them in-game yet, could you please send us your EE.log via a ticket through Customer Support? Information on how to do so can be found here. Thanks!

Also, since you're here, will DE fix the cosmetics to be in the correct category? My friend told me that the Mask is under Eye Accessories and the Oculus is under Facial Accessories.

As much as I like it, I already used my free 7 day trial for Avia Prime armor. Good thing I got the Judicial Oculus from Arbitration honors. 

Speaking of Judicial, DE haven't added the face decoration (hopefully a face mask) yet. I mean, the beerbug is still around, after all lol. 

Hi there^^
Multiple people are currently having the same problem! Feel free to check out this thread, it also contains some advice what you should do if you didn't receive your fancy operator stuff:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1236551-vayas-prime-operator-accessories-with-prime-gaming/?do=findComment&comment=11939806
Screenshot"quote" from the thread:

unknown.png

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Fabpsi~

1 minute ago, Fabpsi said:

Hi there^^
Multiple people are currently having the same problem! feel free to check out this thread, it also contains some advice what you should do if you didn't receive your fancy operator stuff:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1236551-vayas-prime-operator-accessories-with-prime-gaming/?do=findComment&comment=11939806
Screenshot"quote" from the thread:

unknown.png

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Fabpsi~

ah ok i knew something was up because thats the first prime gaming thing i haven't got thanks man 

Archived