Vayas Prime Operator accessories with Prime gaming.

So in all the missing drops, did anyone notice this bit on the main page announcement?

This will be the last Prime Gaming Drop, Tenno! Claim yours today and you don’t miss out on these striking Accessories!

Does this mean what I think it means? Did DE get fed up with missing Twitch drop stuff and they aren't going to be having any deals with Prime Gaming in the future? Did their contract with Twitch/Amazon expire and they decided not to renew? I have been googling and cannot find anymore info or explanation on this... 

8 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

So in all the missing drops, did anyone notice this bit on the main page announcement?

This will be the last Prime Gaming Drop, Tenno! Claim yours today and you don’t miss out on these striking Accessories!

Does this mean what I think it means? Did DE get fed up with missing Twitch drop stuff and they aren't going to be having any deals with Prime Gaming in the future? Did their contract with Twitch/Amazon expire and they decided not to renew? I have been googling and cannot find anymore info or explanation on this... 

Unsure, last prime gaming drop of this year or forever? The prime page doesn't have upcoming stuff as well so I guess we'll have to wait

Edited by (XBOX)C11H22O11
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Unsure, last prime gaming drop of this year or forever? The prime page doesn't have upcoming stuff as well so I guess we'll have to wait

Yeah that's what I'm curious about. 

Does it mean they are finished with the whole thing, or just for the year? 

I'm hoping not forever, even with the drop problems sometimes, but the wording is ambiguous. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

They looks badass, but i’ve claimed mine over an hour ago and still waiting for them to arrive. Kinda feel like mine bugged out or something and i won’t be receiving them, even though i’ve claimed most of the other twitch prime rewards without issue

Same here, its freaking me out because I really want this and this is the first time its not showed up as soon as I logged in!

6 minutes ago, Xmoto-Zed said:

Same here, its freaking me out because I really want this and this is the first time its not showed up as soon as I logged in!

Try unlinking and relinking your twitch account. Doing so worked out for me and i’ve got my twitch prime operator accessories

4 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

If I remember right, didn't they last run a campaign around the PoE launch? But they didn't for the likes of Fortuna or Railjack. They ran it whenever they wanted another big twitch campagin.

So, chances are, we might wind up seeing another set of these in the future, but possibly not the near future.

• Like 1

I claimed mine but got no notification that I'd received it other than the prime page saying Claimed, logged out nothing, restarted game nothing no notification.

So I decided to just look in my operator Appearance and yes it is there, first time it's given it to me without the notification in the game.