Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vayas Prime Operator accessories with Prime gaming.

Jivy

so i finally got my accessories, was just gathering evidence for a ticket and there they where so i didnt bother with the ticket, BUT! there is a new problem, it would appear that the mask and diadem have swapped slots, the mask is under eye accessories while the diadem is under facial accessories, which sucks cause i wanted to use this new mask instead of the ki'teer atmos mask, but now i cant without removing my eye wear.unknown.pngunknown.png

9 hours ago, -Alleluia- said:

Can confirm this works. No notification but items in inventory. 

Follow these steps:

If you are having trouble receiving content in-game after successfully linking your Twitch account to your Warframe account try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action.
  2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections.
  3. Scroll down to "Other Connections" and select "Disconnect".
  4. Reconnect your accounts by clicking the Link Game Accounts button on the Warframe offer detail page and follow the account linking steps.
  5. Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user.

Note: Changing your Twitch password can also cause a loss of stored account credentials, and will require you to re-establish the link to Warframe through the Warframe website under Account Settings.

Thank you, this worked!

vor 34 Minuten schrieb Slay3r101:

so i finally got my accessories, was just gathering evidence for a ticket and there they where so i didnt bother with the ticket, BUT! there is a new problem, it would appear that the mask and diadem have swapped slots, the mask is under eye accessories while the diadem is under facial accessories, which sucks cause i wanted to use this new mask instead of the ki'teer atmos mask, but now i cant without removing my eye wear.unknown.pngunknown.png

This better stays exactly this way! I was stoked to find out this is the only mask that allows me to wear facial accessories in addition to it because I dislike every single eye cosmetic. Personal opinion obviously.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

This better stays exactly this way! I was stoked to find out this is the only mask that allows me to wear facial accessories in addition to it because I dislike every single eye cosmetic. Personal opinion obviously.

Or:

-just give us slots 3 slots where everything is available for those 3 slots and we can mix and match how we want.

Or: 

-divide existing gear into multiple categories: 

1. Forehead 

2. Left ear

3. Right ear

4. eyes 

5. Mouth

12 minutes ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

i wont argue your personal opinion, as its yours not mine, but maybe they need to do a slight overhaul of operator cosmetic placements, like a mask section, eyewear section, diadem section and ear accessories section, cause i kinda agree that some of the eyewear is lacking, personally tho i want my optima oculus AND the vayas prime mask

vor 37 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)YoungGunn82:

Or:

-just give us slots 3 slots where everything is available for those 3 slots and we can mix and match how we want.

Or: 

-divide existing gear into multiple categories: 

1. Forehead 

2. Left ear

3. Right ear

4. eyes 

5. Mouth

vor 29 Minuten schrieb Slay3r101:

i wont argue your personal opinion, as its yours not mine, but maybe they need to do a slight overhaul of operator cosmetic placements, like a mask section, eyewear section, diadem section and ear accessories section, cause i kinda agree that some of the eyewear is lacking, personally tho i want my optima oculus AND the vayas prime mask

Yes, of course I agree. I just wanted to express that I really like getting to use all three cosmetic slots for the first time.

I have my Twitch Prime/Gaming Prime account linked to my warframe account. After going to the Twitch Prime/Gaming Prime page and claiming my Vayas Operator Bundle it does not show up in my inventory. I have restarted the game client. Relogged in to the game. The Vayas Prime items still did not show up and have not shown up yet. 

1 hour ago, Prexades said:

The Vayas Prime now appeared after unlinking relinking a few times. The weird thing is, that it arrived also with no message at all. All other items and cosmetics came with an ingame mail, but this one was just in the operator cosmetics.

You never get mail for twitch prime stuff, just a text box saying you got the stuff

il y a 11 minutes, Izakozu a dit :

Hey guys, just an update for my issue. I was given a suggestion form a youtuber by the name of OriginalWickedfun. They told me to unlink and relink my twitch account and warframe. It solved the issue for me.

I can confirm that it solved the issue for me as well. Just unlink twitch from your warframe account, then relink it from the twitch gaming page.

On 2020-11-21 at 5:45 AM, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! Please try relinking your twitch account to your Warframe account. You should receive the items after doing so.

LOL
So I unlinked, and now I can't re-link again, the twitch page just refreshes when I press the button, I even tried this via the steam browser which made me have to verify devices to amazon etc. I got the message popup saying it was all linked, but the Warframe connection on twitches 'Other Connections' page never shows the connection to WF as it did before I unlinked.

On 2020-11-21 at 4:57 AM, [DE]Saske said:

Hello Tenno! If you claimed the Vayas Prime Operator cosmetics and have not received them in-game yet, could you please send us your EE.log via a ticket through Customer Support? Information on how to do so can be found here. Thanks!

Also, this is STILL happening, my GF just redeemed hers on her account, and she also did not receive the cosmetics.

This 'link game account' button is always annoying it always says 'link game account' even if like me you were linked for 4 years prior... Do you have to press it every time, or will it work even if you're linked already... Who knows?! If your account is linked it should just say your account is linked.
unknown.png

3 hours ago, Izakozu said:

Hey guys, just an update for my issue. I was given a suggestion form a youtuber by the name of OriginalWickedfun. They told me to unlink and relink my twitch account and warframe. It solved the issue for me.

Many Thanks!  Suggestion worked.

DE should make a pinned post about the solution here in the forum.

I claimed the "The Vayas Prime Operator Accessories Bundle" ( it said successfully) for the Twitch Prime drop. Though, it has not shown up in my inventory since.

I have logged out and relogged several times and none of the items show up in inventory for my OP. 

I double checked that my Twitch Prime was indeed linked (it is) and the marketplace banner for the prime drop shows it was claimed successfully. Still no items show up. Could you please check on why it has not arrived for me, perhaps it got stuck in a pipe.

Thanks much!

Archived