Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vayas Prime Operator accessories with Prime gaming.

Jivy

Are all of you actually using Twitch Prime? Or just Twitch? This requires Prime, so you need to pay for Prime or get a Free Trial somehow. 

Also, are you checking your inventory manually? Usually this stuff does not come with an inbox message, it just shows up in your stuff, at least this time for me, and in my experience in general as far as I can recall. 

So make sure you have Twitch PRIME, and then check your inventory manually. If not, then all you can do is wait for a while and try re-linking later. 

32 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Are all of you actually using Twitch Prime? Or just Twitch? This requires Prime, so you need to pay for Prime or get a Free Trial somehow. 

Also, are you checking your inventory manually? Usually this stuff does not come with an inbox message, it just shows up in your stuff, at least this time for me, and in my experience in general as far as I can recall. 

So make sure you have Twitch PRIME, and then check your inventory manually. If not, then all you can do is wait for a while and try re-linking later. 

-.-
Really?
Mate... I've been on Prime since like 2017...
Been linked for 4 years...
Have accepted 100% of all the other twitch prime drops...
Have unlinked and re-linked...
I check manually in the operator customisation...

Yet to see the cosmetics.

We all know the requirements man.

8 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

-.-
Really?

Wouldn't blame him for confirming that people have twitch prime, I've seen it more than once where non prime users ask why they're not getting the rewards even though they're linked. If his statement doesn't apply to you then ignore it

On 2020-11-20 at 6:30 PM, Jivy said:

claimed them and they have yet to appear in my account want to know if im the only one that has experienced this

Same here. I revisited the page and double checked that I am logged in. Accounts are linked, Twitch drops also have always been working fine. The site says the items are claimed, but I haven't yet received anything in game.

1 hour ago, Carnage2K4 said:

-.-
Really?

You act like I was talking to you directly lol. 

If the shoe fits wear it, if it doesn't don't put it on. 

If you know it doesn't fit don't try it on for size at all.

Some people do get confused about the requirements, sorry you followed them and don't have the stuff yet. : (

@evil713 solution worked for me.

1 - Unlinked Twitch from Warframe
2 - Unlinked WF from Twitch, from WF site settings. There's a tiny barely visible setting at the bottom that will complain it can't connect to Twitch. Click unlink.
3 - Then re-linked from that same WF settings screen
4 - Quit Warframe and re-open. Then they did show up for me.

10 minutes ago, OrionTheWarlock said:

2 - Unlinked WF from Twitch, from WF site settings. There's a tiny barely visible setting at the bottom that will complain it can't connect to Twitch. Click unlink.

This worked for me as well, thank you.

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

You act like I was talking to you directly lol. 

If the shoe fits wear it, if it doesn't don't put it on. 

If you know it doesn't fit don't try it on for size at all.

Some people do get confused about the requirements, sorry you followed them and don't have the stuff yet. : (

3 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Are all of you

Is "all" not used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing?

Point is, you were asking the most basic of questions, did you think we're all lacking the knowledge that this was a twitch prime drop? It's pretty clear that even those who can clearly acquire it, (there is even images confirming the ability to redeem twitch prime rewards) were not receiving it indicating a more widespread issue than just 'are you actually a prime account holder?'.

10 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Is "all" not used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing?

Point is, you were asking the most basic of questions, did you think we're all lacking the knowledge that this was a twitch prime drop? It's pretty clear that even those who can clearly acquire it, (there is even images confirming the ability to redeem twitch prime rewards) were not receiving it indicating a more widespread issue than just 'are you actually a prime account holder?'.

I know some people don't have it yet due to a glitch, if you read my posts in this thread fully instead of getting angry that would be clear to you.  

You are going off half cocked because I suggested the obvious steps for those who haven't tried them yet, and acting like I personally insulted you when I never said anything to you whatsoever before you @'d me. I won't be your punching bag because you are angry you haven't got your drop yet due to a glitch, it's not my fault the Twitch Prime system screwed up again. 

Some people really don't know all the steps or get confused. Some drops you can get without Twitch Prime, and I really have seen people get confused in the past. Do you think no one ever gets confused by that? I'm sorry if you think I personally insulted you somehow. Please read my post again as a "general advisory" and realize there was no insult intended, implied, or accidental even. 

1 hour ago, OrionTheWarlock said:

This worked for me as well, thanks.

Same issue here i claimed the necroloid and Vaya accessories yesterday and still till this moment nothing i try to un link and re link the game and the twitch prime, still nothing of course i tryed to restart and loging again

Edit: you need to unlink your account from TWITCH... or try both from twitch and warframe page. i just recieved them...

vor 39 Minuten schrieb Lokidus_Prime:

Archived