Vayas Prime Operator accessories with Prime gaming.

~

loot9_sm_1x.jpg

https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/warframe?ingress=twch

~

IN-GAME CONTENT

Vayas Operator Prime Accessories

This loot drop contains the following item(s):

Vayas Prime Earpiece

Vayas Prime Mask

Vayas Prime Diadem

~

I claimed it yesterday, and have not received it yet.

Edited by General_Durandal
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I know some people don't have it yet due to a glitch, if you read my posts in this thread fully instead of getting angry that would be clear to you.  

You are going off half cocked because I suggested the obvious steps for those who haven't tried them yet, and acting like I personally insulted you when I never said anything to you whatsoever before you @'d me. I won't be your punching bag because you are angry you haven't got your drop yet due to a glitch, it's not my fault the Twitch Prime system screwed up again. 

Some people really don't know all the steps or get confused. Some drops you can get without Twitch Prime, and I really have seen people get confused in the past. Do you think no one ever gets confused by that? I'm sorry if you think I personally insulted you somehow. Please read my post again as a "general advisory" and realize there was no insult intended, implied, or accidental even. 

Ah yes, I said something, so I must be angry or have taken it personally as an insult...
A most vacuous response. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

You act like I was talking to you directly lol. 

If the shoe fits wear it, if it doesn't don't put it on. 

If you know it doesn't fit don't try it on for size at all.

Some people do get confused about the requirements, sorry you followed them and don't have the stuff yet. : (

That idiom lol

Very nice!

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

LOL
So I unlinked, and now I can't re-link again, the twitch page just refreshes when I press the button, I even tried this via the steam browser which made me have to verify devices to amazon etc. I got the message popup saying it was all linked, but the Warframe connection on twitches 'Other Connections' page never shows the connection to WF as it did before I unlinked.

Also, this is STILL happening, my GF just redeemed hers on her account, and she also did not receive the cosmetics.

This 'link game account' button is always annoying it always says 'link game account' even if like me you were linked for 4 years prior... Do you have to press it every time, or will it connect even if you're linked... Who knows?! If you account it linked it should just say you account is linked.
unknown.png

This is the exact issue that I'm currently having.

• Like 1

Hello I have a quick question, couple of years ago i have linked my warframe with my  old twitch account that I don't remember the password for (cant recover it). Will i lose the rewards I got from it if I unlink it with my warframe account and can I link my new twitch prime account to the same warframe account? Thanks 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

unknown.png

I'm in the same boat, linked for 3 years at least, I've received all previous twitch and prime drops(I hope). this is the first time I try to relink. I do the unlink from both twitch and warframe webpage. wait for 13 mins then relog, bam it's in my inventory no mail no notification

we're in 2020 and we have to turn it on/off to make it works  bruh smh

• Like 2