Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Vayas Prime Operator accessories with Prime gaming.

Hi there @Refson^^
Try to relink your Twitch-Account with your Warframe-Account on your Account Management page!

chrome_WXwiJVnvdX.png
Right there at the bottom "Click here to unlink". Afterwards you can relink your Twitch-Account there too.

This should solve the problem, so far it is the best trick out there :) Hope it helps!
(As a general tip for the future: It is always a good idea to use the search function before creating a new thread! Most of the times you will already find other threads who have the same topic/same problem. For example, there is already a thread with this exact topic out there. It even has a reply from a DE-staff - so feel free to check it out here ^^)

Cheers,
Fabpsi~

Edited by Fabpsi
penguins~
  • Like 1

Hey!

Today a claimed the new twitch prime drop for prime accesories, it has been an hour, but i still haven't received anything, from my side everything is correct, all linked accounts are linked properly, just didn't get the loot!

I'd like to know what can i do about this and get the accesories?

Thank you,

Johhny

Having issues with this too, I unlinked then re-linked account, but now it doesnt even show Warframe as linked anymore in twitch, no matter how many times i press link account to warframe nothing happens. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ anyone got any other solutions?

edit: ahh got it, must of been lagging to re-link account.

Edited by Sept3var
On 2020-11-20 at 2:53 PM, -Alleluia- said:

Can confirm this works. No notification but items in inventory. 

Follow these steps:

If you are having trouble receiving content in-game after successfully linking your Twitch account to your Warframe account try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action.
  2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections.
  3. Scroll down to "Other Connections" and select "Disconnect".
  4. Reconnect your accounts by clicking the Link Game Accounts button on the Warframe offer detail page and follow the account linking steps.
  5. Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user.

Note: Changing your Twitch password can also cause a loss of stored account credentials, and will require you to re-establish the link to Warframe through the Warframe website under Account Settings.

Quoting it to bring it to the end of the line rather than in the center of all the word vomit i just had shuffle through. This was the most helpful process. Unlinking on both the warframe website and the twitch website seperately before relinking, is what finally did the trick I think.

Edited by CuriosityTheKat

As said before i haven't gotten my operator accessories even though i have claimed them through twitch. I don't really know why, I've never had trouble claiming things through twitch and my warframe account is properly connected. It claims both in twitch and in game that i have "claimed" them yet i haven't actually gotten them. Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone have a potential solution.