Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vayas Prime Operator accessories with Prime gaming.

Jivy

And now I'm potentially going to lose my Twitch account because they keep sending authentication codes to a phone I don't have (specifically, one that I discarded months ago and never needed to replace).

All I wanted was for them to send the code via email, is that really too much to ask?

It's simply that. I cant get mine. I've tried unlinking and relinking my accounts too, but now my twitch doesn't even say that my warframe account is connected after trying about 4 times to relink it, so what do I do now? It's been over 2 days since I claimed them, and I'm getting annoyed by how so many people around me are getting to enjoy them while I can't.

Working as intended?

angry married with children GIF

Honestly I have no idea what the issue is with this release. I've never had issues claiming rewards like this before and suddenly I am reading advice that unlinking-relinking is the solution. But, like you, this does not seem to work. Seems to be about right given the state of the game's update quality.

Go to your twitch account and unlink the Warframe account. Then head to the main WF webpage and in the promo article for this prime reward click the link your account. This worked for me....At first I tried unlinking the Twitch directly in my WF account, but that didnt do anything.

Plus, there is no inbox message, letting you know if you got it or not, just go check the operator cosmetics. 

I have attempted to claim the Vayas Operator Prime cosmetics from Prime Gaming from Amazon.  The site says that they were successfully claimed, however they are not added to my inventory, with no login message that they were added to my inventory.  I have checked back several times to see if they were not claimed, but Prime Gaming says they were already claimed.  I think there is a bug preventing me from adding them to my inventory.  I have searched the forums to see if anyone is having the same problems for them, but have not find any posts about this.  I am not the only one having this issue with this bug.  I have a friend who plays this game who has try to claim the Vayas Operator Prime cosmetics and it is not in their inventory, as well.  What do my friend and I need to do to fix this?

I got the same issue, after the error I waited 3 days (until now) I tried to unlink and link my Warframe account to Twitch. Sadly the account is now not linking properly ( the "link account" link from twitch prime page just does some loop and then returns to the same page as if I didn't do anything). The loot still reads "CLAIMED" though.

Edit:

Problem fixed by unlinking / linking from the official Warframe website. Item was in inventory without notification. Needs the game restarted.

Finally got it to work via this method.

On 2020-11-21 at 6:23 AM, -Alleluia- said:

Can confirm this works. No notification but items in inventory. 

Follow these steps:

If you are having trouble receiving content in-game after successfully linking your Twitch account to your Warframe account try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action.
  2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections.
  3. Scroll down to "Other Connections" and select "Disconnect".
  4. Reconnect your accounts by clicking the Link Game Accounts button on the Warframe offer detail page and follow the account linking steps.
  5. Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user.

Note: Changing your Twitch password can also cause a loss of stored account credentials, and will require you to re-establish the link to Warframe through the Warframe website under Account Settings.

Seems that only disconnecting from one of the sites didn't work, and it needed to be cut at both ends.

Don't bother using this button: unknown.png it doesn't work.

I have waited for around 2 days after trying to claim the Prime loot, on the site it shows that the items have been claimed, but yet to receive them in-game. I have also tried to unlink and link my account then log back into the game but still had no luck in getting the Prime loot. Please assist to check and rectify this issue. 

Archived