Warframe's 2 Year Anniversary on Nintendo Switch!

Happy 2 Year Anniversary on Nintendo Switch!

Tenno, it has been two fantastic years since Warframe landed on the Nintendo Switch!
It feels like just yesterday when we first revealed Warframe on the Switch to a cheering crowd at TennoCon 2018. Who could forget this wholesome moment? 

To celebrate this year’s Anniversary, log in now to find free goodies in your Inbox! 

• Paracesis Opal Skin
  • Opal Marteddu Sugatra
  • Forma
  • 3-Day Resource Booster

Complete limited-time Anniversary Alerts to earn exclusive Opal Rewards from Friday, November 20 at 2 p.m. ET to Friday, December 11 at 2 p.m. ET. Rewards may be obtained once per player.

Alert #1: Opal Excalibur Noggle and 10,000 Credits 
Alert #2: Dex Dakra Opal Skin and 10,000 Credits 
Alert #3: Opal Imperator Syandana and 10,000 Credits 

Lastly, be sure to check out the in-game Market to grab the Opal Color Palette and Excalibur Opal Glyph available for 1 Credit each! 

Log in now to get your celebratory Opal Rewards, and thank you for your continued support! 

• Like 7

Nice! Feels like yesterday when i first got out of that glass box and was rudely awakened by Vor and his goons. Funny how fast things go. Time has "bulletjump" too.

So glad a friend recommended this game to me. I kinda dismissed it at 1st, because it was always mentioned alongside "some other popular free-to-play" game, which style i dont like. Been playing since februari 2019 myself. Gonna keep at it for a while longer!

For those who don't know they launched a 2-year anniversary thing for switch users I don't know if it's on any other console but it gives you a free weapon a free weapon skin which I do have and a form out which I also have the only thing that bugged out is the weapon because I was out of slots I freed one restarted the game and it's still not there.

Mine glitched and my hammer isn't there : (

14 hours ago, (NSW)Zaithebunny said:

For those who don't know they launched a 2-year anniversary thing for switch users I don't know if it's on any other console but it gives you a free weapon a free weapon skin which I do have and a form out which I also have the only thing that bugged out is the weapon because I was out of slots I freed one restarted the game and it's still not there.

Mine glitched and my hammer isn't there : (

4 hours ago, (NSW)Rainwulf said:

No hammer for me either.  However, I also discovered I was out of weapon slots.  Got rid of a couple, reloaded the game, still no hammer.

Which hammer are you referring to?

According to what [DE]Danielle posted, there is no new weapons added to switch for its anniversary, only opal skins, which are skins exclusive to switch with switch colours and styles.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, (NSW)PatchyChaos said:

For some reason alert#3 hasn’t shown up for me yet, perhaps I’m too low level as I’ve just started playing about 2 weeks ago 🤔

I'm up to the kuva fortress, and i don't have it yet