Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Essence NOW!

S0NGA

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

Never fear I’ve given you info on how to spend hours farming SE.

thank you!  ;)

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

I don’t even think your far enough in the game to be complaining yet. 

lol

37 minutes ago, S0NGA said:

you share my same pain!
your words are my words !!!
thanks!  ;)

I enjoy endurance runs it was simple and easy. The only difference now is your limited to 2-4 SE per run depending on whether or not you have a booster

36 minutes ago, AlfredoLindu said:

i don't need years to be "far enough in the game" and as little as my time here goes, i've had several let downs from this game. 

Well list your let downs. Also you never know a true letdown until you spend 60+ dollars on a game for it to be S#&$: cough cough anthem cough

For a not so "fluent" in this game (MR29), i advise caution on your words my friends...

1º - Warframe is NOT a simulator.... you're a space ninja for a very long time.
 For a very long time you runned unchecked, and for a very long time there was no incentive for anything besides that.

2º - Check your knowledge on hitboxes... In this game, there's a few "not very real" if that's your argument... still, they're fine, by the time being.

3º - Consistent nerfs on everything that makes your gameplay good, on a game that encourages you to be the baddest SOLO player in the world dont work...perhaps if the solo component did not exist, things would be different... if not check active player base, conclave and "open world thing" that drops arcanes!!!

4º - Im all in for new ideas and trends... warframe is just not one of them because there's just no new incentive...just new weapons.

And last but not least:

Fun thing to play -nerf.

nice drop's on missions - nerf

same mission's with longer time invested- nerf

perhaps macros? - ban?

hum hum...

nothing to see here anymore....

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PSN)robotwars7:

it was bound to happen, DE didn't intend for people to farm as much as they did. that, and the Endurance Crowd got ideas above their station again, thinking they can go for long runs and be rewarded for it.. you know DE doesn't like it when you do that!!

The obvious problem isn't that endurance runs were too rewarding, the problem is that short missions, i.e. almost all of them, weren't rewarding at all.

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

I enjoy endurance runs it was simple and easy. The only difference now is your limited to 2-4 SE per run depending on whether or not you have a booster

Well list your let downs. Also you never know a true letdown until you spend 60+ dollars on a game for it to be S#&$: cough cough anthem cough

Let downs:

1- Nightwave cap
2- Corrosive projection nerf, then add xaku...
3- Xoris
4- Necramech
5- SE farm
5.5- Khora nerf

Also, i've spent way more than 60 dollars on this game. Not that it matters but you tend to turn this to me and my knowledge of the game. 
Xbox is a totally different game how about that?

3 hours ago, S0NGA said:

I'd also like to comment that I think that Steel Path is a challenge for those who already have some "time at home" and a lot of experience...

I can't agree with this bit, it's been far too easy since launch, not the challenge I was hoping we'd get. Also if you enjoy doing long endurance runs you still can, nothing's stopping you, don't forget that.

14 hours ago, AlfredoLindu said:

Let downs:

1- Nightwave cap
3- Xoris
4- Necramech
5- SE farm
5.5- Khora nerf

Also, i've spent way more than 60 dollars on this game. Not that it matters but you tend to turn this to me and my knowledge of the game. 

ok that’s fair I can see how that’s a problem. Now I don’t agree with everything on the list but I can see the problems there. Also the only real difference between Xbox and PC is that we have to go through cert and some other bull S#&$ to get an update

10 minutes ago, AlfredoLindu said:

Let downs:

1- Nightwave cap
3- Xoris
4- Necramech
5- SE farm
5.5- Khora nerf

Ooh $60 what a baller... who cares? Also Xbox has the same game lol, just using a controller which many people on PC prefer to use anyway.

Nightwave cap not really a problem, only for new players who actually need reactors n such and you claim you're not new.

Corrosive projection nerf should've been done years ago but there's still many ways to strip armour so not a problem.

Xoris, that's a problem existing with all glaives really, the bigger one was Zenistar not Xoris.

Necramech, no real problem here, cost a few forma I guess, needs some polishing but shows potential.

SE farm, again not a huge deal, only every 8 weeks will there be something to buy. Meanwhile plenty of other kuva farms exist.

Khora nerf, was always going to happen, the frame is far too strong and more importantly it's braindead and OP. 

7 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I can't agree with this bit, it's been far too easy since launch, not the challenge I was hoping we'd get.

yep, Ure right... it also disappointed me a little!!

7 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Also if you enjoy doing long endurance runs you still can, nothing's stopping you, don't forget that.

yes, I know that, but we don't get the rewards as before, and that is disheartening!
I already made a comment about it here, look it up and you will understand my point of view about it!

8 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Ooh $60 what a baller... who cares? Also Xbox has the same game lol, just using a controller which many people on PC prefer to use anyway.

Nightwave cap not really a problem, only for new players who actually need reactors n such and you claim you're not new.

Corrosive projection nerf should've been done years ago but there's still many ways to strip armour so not a problem.

Xoris, that's a problem existing with all glaives really, the bigger one was Zenistar not Xoris.

Necramech, no real problem here, cost a few forma I guess, needs some polishing but shows potential.

SE farm, again not a huge deal, only every 8 weeks will there be something to buy. Meanwhile plenty of other kuva farms exist.

Khora nerf, was always going to happen, the frame is far too strong and more importantly it's braindead and OP. 

He is just listing the rants of the youtubers this year

1 minute ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

I guess Some of us don’t wanna go on a isekai adventure and just wanna skip the final episode where thier life becomes amazing

Truly a shame. Personally I have enough SE to not care about the changes and I've always far more enjoyed making my only silly challenges in the game to pass the time. 

Here's the fun bit, I've never needed a youtubers advice because I understand how to play the game. Perhaps if you didn't list all the common youtuber complaints and brag about spending a whole $60 on the game, you might come off as more credible. Unfortunately what you do come off as is some new player who's watched a bunch of videos, done only the meta stuff with no inkling of the game outside of that. So here's a tip, don't try and pretend to be something you're not and we won't call you out.

Archived