Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Essence NOW!

S0NGA

2 minutes ago, gueezy198 said:

Obviously only argument you been using on Alfredo, besides that i cant see any other thing that clearly makes sense.

Prove your point instead of just being elitist

You mean how I replied to every single complaint he tried to make? Perhaps you missed that part.

13 hours ago, gueezy198 said:

No, dont worry cuz i not missread it, what you did prove were just weaker things something that cant even be compared how it was before nerf. 

So again, no point.

A matter of perspective, I'll give you that kuva farming is slightly slower now but really Arbitrations are quite quick with the right setup and just as easy for those who don't want to put in any effort. The other points I feel I covered just fine. I wasn't about to write an essay explaining in depth each and every method of circumventing each nerf. Besides if he actually was as knowledgeable as he claims to be, he'd already know them.

Just now, killerJoke66 said:

idk why i aalways disliked the name of steel essence , maybe a gold essence could be better ? or platinum essence :p  pfff those sound even more cheesy , AH how about c o s m i c essense or o c t a n e essence ? i think those coud be cool names

What about Dax essence. Considering it’s a Dax trial run by Teshin DAX

From the developers' perspective kuva is plat.

The whole riven concept from day 1 was being an endless time sink going nowhere with no cap on number of bad rolls. A grind so gigantic, no one would ever finish it.

Obviously not interested in people able to spam out useable rivens like there is no tomorrow, they feel they are losing money, they try to stop it. Okay great.

But coming around town trying to spin a narrative they are doing it to "protect the players" is just pathetic they even tried that. Thing is once you start bs'ing narratives, it opens up the door for being full of it in general. Also feels really awkward they thought anyone would believe it. Tone deaf with no sense of reality.

That aside, the community should have ignored the rivens from the get-go for being fake content.

Rivens are the emperor's new clothes, there is nothing there. No animations, player models or nothing. Just straight notepad edits, moved some numbers around. And you sank your time into that. Sucker.

It's your tree Frank, you are sitting in it.

5 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

That aside, the community should have ignored the rivens from the get-go for being fake content.

Rivens are the emperor's new clothes, there is nothing there. No animations, player models or nothing. Just straight notepad edits, moved some numbers around. And you sank your time into that. Sucker.

It's your tree Frank, you are sitting in it.

I recall when rivens were first talked about and teased. For some silly reason I imagined they'd be like what we have now with Exilus slots but more variety. My idea of what rivens should've been is to take away all the crit dmg, combo bonus, ie anything that makes it more powerful and instead, add things like "30s faster movement after 3 consecutive headshots", 20 seconds invisibility after 5 kills" ie that sort of thing. In short, a means of tailoring a weapon not to make it stronger but to suit your own individual playstyle. This would make your weapons truly unique. That for me, is what rivens should've been, not straight up power creep that appealed to greed.

12 hours ago, gueezy198 said:

What i meant is the points the other guy stated, are weaker points for example, Alfredo talked about SE nerf, the other guy hopped in with (there's more kuva farms) , of course there is but like SE farms? Not sure.

So basically his points were ''pointless'' because we are saying and complaining about nerfs and not complaining about not having more ways to farm.

On that first note, what else do you need SE farms for? The whole reason people are annoyed with it is because they farmed kuva that way, if it were just cosmetics you could buy with SE nobody here would have a problem. Before you argue Umbra forma, they're releasing ONE every 8 weeks, pretty sure even casually people will have 150 SE for that. One mission gives 5 SE, so that's 30 missions in 8 weeks, not hard at all. Just stick to the fast missions and voila.

And no, he wasn't complaining about that at all, the very nature of complaining about a nerf is because you can't figure out how to un-nerf yourself.

I think they're referring to this tweet that came after the October devstream:

If so, the main thing I'd point out is he was referring to Warframe Revised--which hasn't happened yet.  It very well could be that the Khora nerf was already in the pipeline.

In any case, I think anybody who takes that tweet as a solemn promise to never nerf anything again--particularly since this was all in the context of clamping down on "abusive strategies" in Warframe Revised--is being pretty naive at best.

That being said, I can totally understand people being angry at how this was sprung on us.  No talk about it beforehand, nothing on the test cluster (SFAIK), just a terse line item in the patch notes with no explanation.   Worse yet, it was in the middle of a bunch of feelgood frame boosts that they were talking up beforehand.

That's a crappy look, and I'm not invested in Khora in the slightest.

8 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

If so, the main thing I'd point out is he was referring to Warframe Revised--which hasn't happened yet.  It very well could be that the Khora nerf was already in the pipeline.

In any case, I think anybody who takes that tweet as a solemn promise to never nerf anything again--particularly since this was all in the context of clamping down on "abusive strategies" in Warframe Revised--is being pretty naive at best.

That being said, I can totally understand people being angry at how this was sprung on us.  No talk about it beforehand, nothing on the test cluster (SFAIK), just a terse line item in the patch notes with no explanation.   Worse yet, it was in the middle of a bunch of feelgood frame boosts that they were talking up beforehand.

Scott said no nerfs in regards to frames on the devstream, and this statement was associated with the buffs frames like Zephyr, Atlas, Nidus, and Nekros got (and maybe another frame as well) got. DE said all frames would be getting such changes and no nerfs will be coming in the most recent devstream. DE then nerfs Khora. 

11 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

I thinked on that tweet too when they argued that DE broke the "promise" of only buff.

About Khora changes, while I agree they should be listed better (this is the second times this happens, first time was the "venari fix", wich lead to the death of cheesing every content with Vazarin, as I used to do), I don't understand why they "needed" to talk about it before hand or in the TC.

Was because it was a controversial change? Because I'm more in the "if devs (of any game) have a reason to change stuff, they need to adress that reasons to their playerbase but they are completely free of foing it before or after a change" rather than wanting to discuss any significant change with anticipation. Because there is some stuff that players will complain anyway, as we did with Vazarin. I couldn't understand why it had to be nerfed so bad, but then when everything was in place (and Trinity fixed!) I was able to comprehend the situation from their perspectiv. I'm talking about vazari nerf because it's the only stuff I felt in my heart as Khora players must feel. Now I can laugh about Vazarin nerf.

I also agree on wanting LOS checks on almost every single nuke ability in game and AOE weapons. It sure would lead to a far more balanced state than now... (I'm not joking, honestly)

22 minutes ago, (PSN)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Scott said no nerfs in regards to frames on the devstream, and this statement was associated with the buffs frames like Zephyr, Atlas, Nidus, and Nekros got (and maybe another frame as well) got. DE said all frames would be getting such changes and no nerfs will be coming in the most recent devstream. DE then nerfs Khora. 

Are you talking about this? https://youtu.be/M7tyGP-zlqU?t=2262

Archived