Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bonewidow exalted weapon

Zoero

the damage for the exalted weapon is just stupid low. compared to my unforma'd secondary im leveling, it kills stuff faster than the exalted weapon on the bonewidow. horrendously low CC/CD, terrible slow animations and low damage overall. 

as it stands now, if you have to chose between voidrig or bone, definitely skip bonewidow as its absolute hot garbage.

Ironbride is garbage even compared to other archmelee. Objectively, it has worse stats than a Veritux. Literally the first archmelee you get in the game. Its an exalted weapon and is worse than the first weapon of it's type in the game (it even lacks heavy attacks), how do you even explain that?

9 minutes ago, Altomusren said:

Ironbride is garbage even compared to other archmelee. Objectively, it has worse stats than a Veritux. Literally the first archmelee you get in the game. Its an exalted weapon and is worse than the first weapon of it's type in the game (it even lacks heavy attacks), how do you even explain that?

I'm guessing DE went with the usual "start with garbage stats then buff as necessary" approach. it'll likely get buffed eventually. hopefully.

I guess all the power went to the Voidrig and Arquebex instead.

15 minutes ago, Altomusren said:

Ironbride is garbage even compared to other archmelee. Objectively, it has worse stats than a Veritux.

Those were placeholder stats, we told them that they forgot to put real stats on Ironbride for the test server, but apparently they didn't read much of the feedback since the placeholder stats made it to the live server unchanged.

Should be patched just now though.

23 hours ago, Altomusren said:

Fun fact, even after the hotfix, Ironbride is still broken and cannot be equipped. Did DE have a single person test Bonewidow after release?

yes they do, even a lot of them...US!

would be wiser to read the feedback from pre-release tester though, to avoid face-losing incidents ^^)

Archived