Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

4小时前 , [DE]Rebecca 说:

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.2

Missed 29.5.0 Note + Script

• In Update 29.5 Deimos: Arcana, we increased the reward for completing a Planet on the Steel Path to 25 Steel Essence. This Update will give an Inbox to everyone who had completed a Planet on The Steel Path at the old rate of 2 Steel Essence per Planet and reward them the difference for each Planet completed! Eligible players will have this automatically on login. 

Bonewidow Changes:

• Firing Line now has a forced stagger to de-mobilize enemies hit by its rays.
  • Shield Maiden now has a larger Health pool and increased angle of blocking (160 by default, 220 when holding Shield and Exalted Ironbride) 
  • Exalted Ironbride now has a base damage value of 1500 at Max Rank (increased from original 1000)
  • Exalted Ironbride now has a base Critical Chance of 45% with a 3x multiplier (increased from original 5% and 1.5x). 

Changes:

• Audio Mix tweaks have been added for Cetus! 
  • A new piece of art can be seen on our game Loading Screen! Behold! 
  • Lessened the self stagger range of Phahd’s projectile. 
  • A waypoint has been added to Tranq’d animals! 
  • Lessened the recoil of the Vermisplicer Kitgun Chamber when used with grips that increase Damage. 
  • Improved the quality and quantity of Nexifera spawns in caves. 
  • Improved the ambient spawn behaviours of Avichea. 
  • Made the Machete item in Simaris’ store accessible to those who had obtained it and sold it by means not considered in this store. 

Fixes:

• Fixed Necramechs losing Affinity when destroyed and the Warframe you are using dies. 
  • Fixed an issue with several one-handed Melee weapons not functioning (as an accidental result of the Glaive changes). Weapons included: most Machetes, Plasma Sword, Destreza and Destreza Prime, Sheev, and Scoliac. 
  • Fixed Vault bounties always pulling from Common rewards, and not giving a bonus reward at the final stage. 
  • Fixed missing normal maps on the Entrati family.
  • Fixed missing normal maps on Operators (leading to faces looking off, i.e scars not looking right). 
  • Fixed enemies not spawning after activating Obelisks. 
  • Fixed ragdolled enemies not getting marked by the Fluid Sac in the new bounty type.
  • Fixed transmissions playing twice sometimes when failing a bonus objective. 
  • Fixed the Akarius dealing self-damage with multishot projectiles. 
  • Further fixes towards the Juggernaut Polyp Hunter getting stuck and spinning. 
  • Pre-deployed a Serverside fix for the Launcher not working on new installs. 
  • Fixed the Kuva Nukor Critical hits doing more damage to chained targets than the initial target. 
  • Fixed an issue that could occur with Relay Blessings if a player was somehow down. 
  • Fixed Helios attempting, but not completing, scans while you are in Necramech form. 
  • Fixed mission conservation transmissions from Son. 
  • Fixed numerous issues with the new Isolation Vault Bounties and Pit Mini Encounter. 
  • Fixed crashes associated with the ‘Infested Mist’ Isolation Vault Bounty. 
  • Fixed a crash that could occur if a mission was finished or aborted while you were joining. 
  • Fixed a crash associated with the Protea boss fight. 
  • Partially fixed a progression stopper with the Protea boss fight. We are still working on this issue, it is not fully resolved! Apologies!
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in the Jupiter Gas City tiles. 
  • Fixed numerous additional crashes.
  • Fixed a script error when viewing Syndicate Reputation options in a Relay. 
  • Fixed Planets, Chat, and other UI elements disappearing after a mission. 
  • Fixed a [PH] appearing in a string of text. 
  • Fixed sound balance issues with Requiem Murmurs. 
  • Fixed an issue with a fallen Necramech not spawning at the bottom of the Pit Monster. 
  • Fixed a crash when fighting the Pit Monster. 
  • Fixed the Deru Syandana not colouring correctly. 
  • Fixed an issue that could occur in Open Worlds / Landscapes regarding gear items that you have more than >200 of not deducting proper amounts at mission complete. 
  • Fixed Vauban’s Vortex affecting play Mechs movement. 
  • Fixed numerous issues related to running the game with Gore disabled. 
  • Fixed an issue with Tesla Coil causing issues with specters. 
  • Fixed Deimos / Cambion Drift K-Drive races not rewarding proper new Infested K-Drive Parts.
    The item being rewarded was a non-usable “fake” blueprint, which would not have shown up in the Foundry or been usable. You will need to redo the races to receive the functional item. The old one can be sold from your Inventory for credits.
  • Fixed an issue that could occur when a Grineer Ghoul encounter ends. 
  • Fixed an issue where Harrow Specters casting ‘Condemn’ could cause a game hang. 
  • Fixed a freeze that could occur when playing Ship decorations on slow connections. 
  • Fixed missing TennoGen skin wings for Chroma’s new passive: 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1236349-chroma-wing-skin-not-matching-for-tennogen-skins/

• Fixed the Health bar of the ‘Contamination Unit’ disappearing in the Cracks in Deimos Bounty after a Host migration. 
  • Fixed Bonewidow’s Exalted Ironbride ‘Drain / Second’ stat not appearing when hovering over the ability icon in the Arsenal.

Now the Chroma's "Spectral Scream" can't be changed by Helminth.If it's changed,the Chroma's element can't be changed.It can only use Electricity element.Please fix the question like Equinox.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Vault bounties always pulling from Common rewards, and not giving a bonus reward at the final stage. 

I'm glad this got fixed, but this SHOULD NOT have been the case. You took away the hour+ runs endgame players were having fun doing on Steel Path and replaced it with even longer runs of the exact same bounties but underground, but somehow THIS slipped by you, even with a Public Test Cluster. Again, glad it's fixed, but that was inexcusable to be a problem on day 1.

Either un nerf khora or give back the old SE farm with exiumus. You lied to us on stream DE, you said only buffs, but look a khora nerf tucked in there. One line. In the middle of tons of pages. You tried to hide this from us. Stop trying to kill your own game please. No one wants it to die but you don't listen to the players that stick around. You never do. You just throw all the new stuff into new players faces and don't give the vets anything. Stop trying to appeal to newer ones and start trying to keep the old ones. 

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Exalted Ironbride now has a base damage value of 1500 at Max Rank (increased from original 1000)
  • Exalted Ironbride now has a base Critical Chance of 45% with a 3x multiplier (increased from original 5% and 1.5x). 

A welcome change, but this just goes to show how poorly tested this weapon was by the dev team. A +40% increase in critical chance and doubled multiplier is evidence that you knew just how bad it was but it still went live anyway.

Fishing seems to randomly break in the Cambion Drift now, at least on the surface (haven't tried caverns). If I just stand near a random patch of exocrine, 3 or 4 fish will spawn, and if I fish them all out they'll be quickly replaced and I can keep doing this forever. But every single time I find a hotspot, once I fish whatever is already spawned, they don't get replaced. Using bait doesn't do anything, no fish spawned every time I tried, wasted 5 Processed Fass Residue this way. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

5 часов назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Fixed Deimos / Cambion Drift K-Drive races not rewarding proper new Infested K-Drive Parts.
The item being rewarded was a non-usable “fake” blueprint, which would not have shown up in the Foundry or been usable. You will need to redo the races to receive the functional item. The old one can be sold from your Inventory for credits.

No it didn't - I raced all nodes in C.D. 3 times in one session - still only revarded me with 3 parts,Reentering the C.D. and doing them again didn't changed anything.I did sell faked parts before starting races.

Firstly thank you so much for the New Steel Ess reward! Feels like a way better reward for completing all the planets! 

But they still haven't fixed the Mire melee weapon. After a few mins into any mission it just stops functioning as i can't Melee attack at all.

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed the Kuva Nukor Critical hits doing more damage to chained targets than the initial target. 

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed the Akarius dealing self-damage with multishot projectiles. 

So u r actually reading what i am saying, then why not simply say "we read this" or "we will fix this" or anything, it doesn't cost you anything. but when u don't you cause a feeling of not being heard or talking to a wall! the same way as most of posts that are not about ur working on right now go unheard or unaddressed! the same way telos boltace is is till in conclave! the same way Tipedo is mr3 that needs mr4 to craft because of bo, the same way sancti magistar is still bugged! just tell us when u heard something so we start talking about other stuff till you hear those too!

Just tried to run an iso vault for the first time after the update. 

1. Joined a group a couple of minutes after Vome started, the group was nearly done with the Bait Station on the 2nd vault when I joined which was strange. 

2. Went through the Toxic Gauge part just fine. 

3. Took down the 2 Necramechs quickly. When Loid was spawned he died almost immediately even though there weren't many mobs attacking him or even near him.

4. The rest of the group was able to exit via the Esophage but I could not, it did nothing.

5. The rest of the group was at the entrance to the Necralisk and while the mission countdown timer ran down I died. When I re-spawned I was outside the Necralisk in the loading area, the rest of the group was able to leave and I was trapped between the sets of doors. I had to Abort and go back to my Orbiter to get out so I got absolutely nothing from that run!

Total and complete fail. Even shortly after Deimos was added I have never had an iso vault mission bug out so awfully. 

So far this update has brought nothing positive to the game IMO. After 5 years of playing I think it may be time for something else... I'm rank 29 and was wanting to get to 30 but what's the point?

Archived