Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

So about Bone Widow. 

• the Ironbride, it is like the main feature of the mech and yet it will not deploy more than half of the time
  • it even prevents me to use the Archgun at times so I have to transfer out into my WF and then go back to reset it, to at least use my gun again
  • Leveling this NM is just frustrating right now when half of the time it only functions as a Voidrig with a Shield. What even is the function of its #3? It looks like a Jedi knight waving his hand at a Toydarian with no effect at all
  • #1 is equally useless, I wish it was a shield swipe instead that can stun and push off nearby enemies  

It is just a sad sad NM at the moment.

On 2020-11-21 at 3:57 AM, zipilgrim said:

Fishing seems to randomly break in the Cambion Drift now, at least on the surface (haven't tried caverns). If I just stand near a random patch of exocrine, 3 or 4 fish will spawn, and if I fish them all out they'll be quickly replaced and I can keep doing this forever. But every single time I find a hotspot, once I fish whatever is already spawned, they don't get replaced. Using bait doesn't do anything, no fish spawned every time I tried, wasted 5 Processed Fass Residue this way. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Yep, me too. I came here to report this exact issue.

On 2020-11-20 at 10:57 PM, zipilgrim said:

Fishing seems to randomly break in the Cambion Drift now, at least on the surface (haven't tried caverns). If I just stand near a random patch of exocrine, 3 or 4 fish will spawn, and if I fish them all out they'll be quickly replaced and I can keep doing this forever. But every single time I find a hotspot, once I fish whatever is already spawned, they don't get replaced. Using bait doesn't do anything, no fish spawned every time I tried, wasted 5 Processed Fass Residue this way. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Same here, also. I dropped in the processed residue, and not a single fish appeared. The second it expired, a bunch of fish appeared. Almost seemed like the reside is scaring them away!

So Since when are you going to fix the new bug that actually made it a hundred times worse when renaming an existing transporter. it changes its location to outside the dojo map and you can't use it once you use it, you also can't enter decorator mode to delete it either. As well as the bug that causes the menu to totally freeze up while in decorator mode. when i use the chat with the screen up i normally before this update could chat while in decorator mode now i cant do anything but open my chat menu and if i want to get out i have to forcibly close the game and re open.

Wow. Up to 25 % on in-game (VIRTUAL worthless items/currency) for Black Friday. That’s.... Great. Way to show appreciation for your customers.

Those are the “discounts” I see in my country. Far, far away from the Americas. We make fun of it here, because we know how crazy some of the discounts should be this ONE time each year.

Still waiting for you to get sold. Hopefully Tencent will actually surprise everybody (very unlikely), and turn the ship around. Warframe 2.0. I will return for that! Right now I can’t even convince myself to play. And I’m home like 24/7! I actually really try. Even bought some random pack, changed my in-game name Online (PC), you know, a fresh start would maybe do the trick. But, It’s soooo hard. Feels wrong. I know I will be disappointed and end up annoyed  if I log in and running around my ship. Because you always end up disappointing somehow, disconnected from the community, content Islands, still not connecting the game together, not fixing important QoL bugs, but fixing other “bugs” IMMEDIATELY, making stupid mindless decisions you have to revert, but you don’t really, having very unbalanced test clusters of random players instead of having a balance of new players, veterans and players who actually know the particular content in terms of playtime or similar, not being forthcoming with what you are doing and why, not owning up to mistakes, not calling them out, not acknowledging when you say one thing and do something else and instead just doing it and ignoring prior statements. Respect you know. Both ways. Delays as an example. If you just own it, tell us why etc. most people would be fine with it. That translates to everything. Hiding behind idiotic surveys most of the key player base doesn’t partake in. Valuing all feedback exactly the same without looking at the source critically, especially if it’s mindlessly  positive.

It’s not worth it.

I’m writing this because I love the game, I want you to help me get back in it.

With respect.

On 2020-11-20 at 6:08 PM, ToxicSupercell said:

At least make the whipclaw propagate through strangledome DE. 

If you SD catches enemies on a platform below you, whipclaw should damage them. 

Currently you can't damage enemies caught in SD if you can't see them. 

Heck you usually can't damage them even if you can see them.  You now have to hit an enemy directly.  Hitting the dome doesn't work anymore even though that's what the ability says to do.

I've had this issue 2 times in a row on the same session, and have had it reported by yet 2 other team members on a different session :

- when you do the "West isolation vault" last, making it a tier 3 vault, the subsequent arcana bounty you would run in that place bugs out if it implies a juggernaught. The juggernaught gets physically stuck on one of the flowerpot on the floor at stage 2, and shortly after that a waypoint appears en lieu of the first thing he unearthed at stage 1, in the previous room. Nothing is actually there, though, so you cannot progress.

Again, this happened directly to me 2 times in a row, and was reported to me by other people after that.

This works fine in the East iso vault, so I'd recommend people doing the East iso vault last (kill the 3 mechs there) if they plan to do T3 arcana bounty for now. I have no tried to make the Middle iso vault the T3 one yet, so I don't know how it goes there.

Okay let me take the subject to something far less egregious, but still fairly bad... Xaku's changes need some tweaking, even visually.

One thing that is really standing out to me is the dimming out of your Lohk's Grasp's guns, the way it is advertised implies it is a progression thing, when it is... really not, and here's an example with visuals:

In this scenario, I cast The Vast Untime first, then I cast Lohk's Grasp, causing my "guns"(ignore the fact it is a bunch of bows cuz I was wielding a bow and fighting Infested, functionally they are guns) are at full shine, I have 0 decay on my Lohk's Grasp duration due to it being frozen in place from cast.

4u9ReJt.png

Then Vast Untime faded, and I recast immediately, I let less than a full second decay from Lohk's Grasp duration, the "guns"(again, work with me here...) dim out considerably.

Cvgc0RA.png

Finally, in this third screenshot(at a different mission), I cast Lohk's Grasp, grabbed some "guns", let Vast Untime fade, recast it immediately, then cast Lohk's Grasp again, you can see the faded "guns" and the fresh "guns" in the same screenshot for comparison.

lcuBooC.jpg

If the intent of the "guns" visually fading is to create a visual indicator how long they have left since your latest batch overrides the visible duration on your skill bar, this is absolutely terrible for this purpose, if you are looking at the guns directly when Vast Untime switches off, it is like someone hit a light switch and it is jarring, the "guns" seem to be completely black at about half duration as well, making it impossible to tell the distinction from that point on.

This is a shame because I find Xaku an extremely fun frame to use, and while I greatly enjoy the changes(in particular Lohk's Grasp), something that was advertised as a feature is extremely janky(well, that's just the Warframe Special, ain't it...), and if it won't be fixed, I would rather have this "feature" removed entirely, as non-faded guns just look better and I would rather look nicer if I can't have functionality.

I still have to respawn the new mech about 3 or 4 times , then cast and re cast the iron bride for it to pull out.  Right now when i cast the new mechs 4th ability, it pulls out an air sword and doesnt swing when pressing melee button.  Still falling through map when entering and leaving the mech at random.  While casting any of the other 3 abilities, Mech sometimes floats with legs locked in a running position and cannot attack or exit the mech after being hit with an enemy attack that displaces the mech.  For example the proximity mines from bursas.  

There is huge invisible walls on railjack missions now that I think need a hotfix asap tbh, railjack is completely unplayable right now. Cannot collect the loot due to this issue and sometimes can't reach the position of crewships or other objectives.

Still no fix for mech losing all gained experience on host migration. Deimos is not new and you just implement yet another 5 forma thing to the buggiest levelling in game without being able to fix a bug that been months old.

Anyone would say common sense dictates this should have been fixed before you updated it with a mechanic that is already nothing more than a forma sink that lost it's novelty right after Paracelsis was a thing.

- Back to taste the Arcana updates.

- Seen the Mallet and Stropha can't be used to cheese those corn-mechs (fighting them is unfun and now this)

- The will to play depleted.

- Thanks DE, very cool. Wish I could take back all of my money spent here and put it inside stock market instead.

3 hours ago, .LeiA._ said:

- Back to taste the Arcana updates.

- Seen the Mallet and Stropha can't be used to cheese those corn-mechs (fighting them is unfun and now this)

- The will to play depleted.

- Thanks DE, very cool. Wish I could take back all of my money spent here and put it inside stock market instead.

Dropping mechs is hardly difficult without stropha and mallet. Cheesing them With the obviously glitchy interactions from these weapons should not have been misunderstood to be intended....

Please for the love of god fix Bonewidow.
Here are some of the bugs i've encountered: 1)Melee doesn't draw out
                                                                         2)3'rd ability doesn't work at all 

3)Can't summon the mech

4)The shield is useless doesn't block any dmg

5)After "drawing" my melee i couldn't use it and after "puting it back" i couldn't use my archgun 

6)After some jumps i was able to move but the animation for the mech gliched 

If you could please re-make the first ability,its useless,maybe buff the melee dmg of the mech a bit and fix the shield and 3rd ability. 

Archived