Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, BrazenBoar said:

but then a lot of others would go "khora isnt op,she dosent deserve a nerf"

Maybe it's more accurate to say she doesn't not deserve a nerf. Like I've said previously, other things have been nerfed for far less. A nerf should be fully expected with how strong Khora has been allowed to become. No one should be surprised by DE's reaction, since it's really obvious that she's been overperforming for a long time now. If anyone should be surprised of anything, it's that it's taken DE this long to finally make a move.

So it's a "pick your poison" kind of thing. We can keep a LoS nerf that makes Whipclaw randomly non-functional. We could get a nerf to pseudo-Exalted abilities like "no more Rivens" or "no more Blood Rush" and take a massive hit to Khora's peak damage. Or we could get a damage falloff that preserves her peak damage where it matters and only softens her room-clearing capabilities. One of those sounds a lot more palatable.

11 minutes ago, -----iseeu0----- said:

Thank U for the new content to WARFRAME
But I have a complaint how come NECRAMECH since they have been introduced, do they not show up in the CODEX or PROFILE. Since now we have 2 and both don't show up there.
Please add them in to those sections of the game.

They are in Profile, between Warframes

I don't know if there are some bugs with the Necramechs or this is intended but they feel WAY tankier than before. I understand they're now no longer status immune but this feels ludicrously overtuned.

Especially as a Solo player Iso Vaults now seem to be crapshoot on if they're going to straight up fail me the mission, the Bonewidow isn't too bad but the Voidrig can one-shot me and seems to barely take any damage.

Yeah, I agree with many people about the new bounties on Cambion Drift. This ain't gonna cut it DE, make the new bounties available non-stop after completion of all 3 vaults the first time, just like with the Orb on Fortuna, it is a pain in the buttocks to do it all over again. And why did you break Octavia's Mallet? It is useless against the necramecks in the vaults now, please make it as it was before.

Can you please DE consider making the acolytes spawn before 5 minutes mission timer ?

I will explain: most of the time when i do non endless Steel path incursions, people want to extract instantly, because for them it's apparently not worth it to wait for the acolyte, that's the answer i have most of the time. So i always do non endless steel path incursions solo now, because for me it's worth it with boosters and with some luck, a charm proc (can go for +4 to +8).

Please consider making the acolytes spawn before the 5 minutes timer, or at least, at 5 minutes maximum, so people will be able to do these missions in group.

We should be encouraged to play in group, so go for it!

On 2020-11-20 at 3:14 PM, [DE]Saske said:

Please relink your Warframe account to your twitch account and you should receive the items.

I tried using the "link accounts" button on the twitch page.  It didn't work, as I didn't receive the in-game email that normally comes with a Twitch reward and I definitely don't have the items.

Meh, getting to a T3 arcana bounty takes 25 minutes. You don't need to open the vaults with loid, just kill the necramechs, you know.

This is a semblance of "end game" right there, where you have this humongous 25min investment, before you can, mind you, ENDLESSLY access the good stuff.

But reading the reactions here about your favorite wasn't-even-that-OP-tbh whipcat, I am pretty sure that people are still going to trigger loid on every vaults (useless), therefore making the setup 45 minutes as you claim. And so DE will bend, not because they cannot produce endgame content, but because you guys cannot handle it.

Just like with Khora, cannot handle having this completely broken "I one shot level cap mobs through walls" unique frame toned down. And what a tone down, now one has to aim. Or, god forbid, use another "completely broken and totally equivalent frame" (be warned, they might not actually yield same results, people were running SP farms with 3 khoras for a reason).

Tbh, I think the "no endgame" joke is one the community is making on itself.

11 hours ago, siamesesnow said:

Yes, please make the new Arcana vaults separate from the older iso vault bounties.
1. Some people can only play Warframe for limited amount of time per day because, you know, other responsibilities
2. The chance of being bugged/host migrating in the old vaults is still too high which may force you to start the old vaults again
3. We just want to experience the new content give us a break please :(

Another point I will add is that it creates conflict in pubs, some people may want to complete the bonus objective if they are farming for Damaged Necramech weapon parts, while others may want to just skip past the vault to Arcana Bounties, it just makes matchmaking a tad more frustrating.

39 minutes ago, Yank31 said:

Meh, getting to a T3 arcana bounty takes 25 minutes. You don't need to open the vaults with loid, just kill the necramechs, you know.

This is a semblance of "end game" right there, where you have this humongous 25min investment, before you can, mind you, ENDLESSLY access the good stuff.

And if someone can afford an hour a day to play Warframe, 25 minutes is a lot, plus I am very confused how an added time investment makes something more "endgame", the content isn't harder because it takes longer.

1. Fortuna is somehow more screwed up now.  
    1. One bounty listed that you had to kill 100 moas and have 4 minutes remaining...then it counted all kills as "moas"...then it gave us the bonus despite having less than 2 minutes remaining....what?
    2. Same bounty, and the final bit was an infiltration.  Great....I should be able to enter through the damaged vent grate on the side of the building....but it couldn't be blown out.  Yes, it took damage numbers.  What?
    3. Falling through the geometry of the level sucks....and somehow it's more prevalent now.
    4. Profit Taker has somehow become more busted.  Yes.  The enemies can literally instant kill you from full health and shields....presumably because the host is on a potato computer.  Add in the instant spawn of about 30 enemies without any alarms being raised, and it's a complete mess of a nearly two year old boss.

2. Deimos...Where to even begin?  Well, it's another multi-part frustration.
    1. Grind....grind....and more grind.  Still waiting on about 80% of the content, because it's got 72 hour grind walls.  That's a great way to make new content pointless real fast.
    2. New resources....primarily from rarely spawning things and resource towers....  Really?  I'm starting to think you did this purposely, to see exactly how far you could stretch the crap grind.
    3. Of look....more fauna to hunt and capture...  Seriously?  I have hundreds of Predasites.  The magic new map markers are great....but it highlights that you literally have 1:20 spawn ratios of predasites/vulpaphyla to anything else.  I've seen 2 of the new ones, and still don't understand how in hades to capture the new ceiling spiders.  It's just another pointless grind for something still insanely less rewarding than power grinding a companion for 10 tokens.
    4. If the vaults actually worked they might be fun.  More on this later.

3. Steel Essences....what is up with the costs?  Let me take a wild guess.  5 missions a day at 3 per mission.  That's 15.  Tack on 1 spawn for an acolyte, and that's 25 per day.  25*7=150, exactly the cost of a shiny new umbral forma.

4. Another month of prime rewards....and another month of cosmetics.  If it wasn't free with amazon I'd already have stopped paying.

5. The Vaults.
    1. Part 1: defining words.  "We're shortening the artificial wait timers" does not mean that installing a new required reset and run back into the vaults is a plan.
    2. STABILITY.  0/4 now....That's my record.  1 failed due to scripts presumably breaking.  2 due to host migrations.  1 simply failed to load because the session was full.  It's somehow worse than before.
    3. Speaking of worse, a 4 section bounty at levels 30-40 with less mother tokens rewarded than standard from Mother's missions.  That is if they don't simply break.  Yeah, I'm looking forward to a 5-7 minute rip through a vault, two minutes to start a new mission, listen to banter, run back into the vault, and start a 4 part mission chain that could break to have the potential to grind for weapon pieces, arcanes that are terrifyingly pointless, and garbage rewards like endo for all of this grind.  
    4. Let's talk about length, and team building.  Start a bounty in the Nekralsik, and you can get a group that wants to grind everything, just the mechs, or just powering through to tier 3 for the damaged mech parts.  Despite these three choices, there's no option to identify.  Combine this with the breakages from host migration, and the entire thing sucks.
    5. Oh goody, much larger vaults.  It means much longer times running around trying to find Loid.  It means the speed boost is a lie, because now he has to travel farther.  It means the health decrease isn't just a modifier for difficulty, it's a double dip.

Let's talk about the fixes that can be done to salvage this release.

1. Make each isolation bounty a separate option from Mother.  This way, there's no need to grind everything to get up to tier 3.  
  2. Make a spawn point for Grandmother just before you enter the vaults.  This way, starting the clean-up doesn't require trekking back to the surface to run back down.
  3. Return about 20% of Loid's original health.  This is about a 13% decrease overall....which is acceptable given the much larger distance he has to travel at the slightly greater speed.
  4. BUG HUNT.  This thing should have had another week.  Your "fixes" to weapons were buffs.  It's largely like you want to tout changes made....but it's entirely because your tactic is to release it weak from the word go and buff.  It's not a valuable test server, if your only accepted feedback is that the content you choose to release underpowered needs buffing.
  5. Change pricing on Grandmother.  It's literally 3 mother tokens for about 100 resources....or any single bounty phase on Deimos rewards more. On Cetus and Fortuna a fish grants standing.  In Deimos a dozen fish get gutted, then they get converted into resources, then the resources get converted into a token, that might give less than 10 standing per input fish.  Ouch.  Now Grandmother might offer you the conversion of hundreds of fish for 3 tokens....300/100=3....so 3 standing for a single fish.  Well, guess fishing sucks in Deimos.
  6. Finally...stop installing these waiting walls.  It's 72 hours to wait for research...to buy a blue print....to build the items....to wait for construction....to find out that an item may simply not be fun.  I'm just tired of things that make it impossible to recommend this game.  Let me compare this to other games.  In Raid Shadow Legends you can grind, to get an upgrade resource.  That resource is grind capped per day, and you need thousands of it to form a team.  Once you grind all of it, you might discover that a new item is statistically better, and that all of your resources and time have been wasted.  This is what you are doing...72 hours at a time.  But you can spend money to unlock now....and out of principal I know this is insulting.

Please explain what the heck is going on with the infested k-drive drop system. I've done those races about 50 times each day since it launched, getting top10 scoreboard times most of the time, and i'm still missing (non-bugged) blueprints to build the damn thing.

I think someone was trying to get cute with some fancy system but it's insultingly obscure and surfaced even worse than 99% of warframe (which is saying a lot) and it's at a point where it feels so unintuitive i want to report it as bugged behavior. Does the system silently prevent you from getting dupes and think i already have a full set? Are the available parts rolled by rng so you can just go long periods without being able to acquire a part despite doing all available races every day? How does this update mess up "give the player a reward for doing a basic thing" in half a dozen different ways 8 years into warframe's lifespan?

why cant this game just use human words to describe what the funk it is actually doing

il y a 55 minutes, MissVeya a dit :

And if someone can afford an hour a day to play Warframe, 25 minutes is a lot, plus I am very confused how an added time investment makes something more "endgame", the content isn't harder because it takes longer.

You can run a LOT of T1 arcana bounties if you only have 1 hour. All you need to do is kill 1 necramech (and don't activate loid if time is short). Probably quite a few T2 arcana bounties too, would have to kill 3 mechs.

If you really must have the latest highest reward despite only having 1 hour, you can still probably squeeze in 2 or 3 T3 bounties if you have the gear, the group and the knowledge to expedite the vaults.

I'm not sure what endgame is made of, but I do believe time and dedication are, and should be, a factor. By actively trying to get OS-ez-SP-mode Khora back, or whinning about obstacles to get the latest rewards, people are fighting against the notion of endgame, imo.

Le 21/11/2020 à 01:07, Athuis a dit :

"Fixed ragdolled enemies not getting marked by the Fluid Sac in the new bounty type."

Just made a post about that garbage mission. Low and behold it was because I thought larva would be a positive and group enemies together. Looks like it was the reason I never wanted to do another vault...

It's "Io and behold" without the W in there.

I just cant understand why we have new patch but old bugs dont fixed? why Kavat still dieing and after i respawn my cat cant be alive too? why this dont fixed? why only nerf khora? why only nerf ayanga? mb someone can tell me why we have alot of old bugs but ya, nerfs is nessesery

5 hours ago, Yank31 said:

But reading the reactions here about your favorite wasn't-even-that-OP-tbh whipcat, I am pretty sure that people are still going to trigger loid on every vaults (useless), therefore making the setup 45 minutes as you claim. And so DE will bend, not because they cannot produce endgame content, but because you guys cannot handle it.

Just like with Khora, cannot handle having this completely broken "I one shot level cap mobs through walls" unique frame toned down. And what a tone down, now one has to aim. Or, god forbid, use another "completely broken and totally equivalent frame" (be warned, they might not actually yield same results, people were running SP farms with 3 khoras for a reason).

Tbh, I think the "no endgame" joke is one the community is making on itself.

except even aiming dosnt help as the ground geo well stop it from hitting 

2 SE farm isnt the end game its just another resource farm and like all other resources ppl want to farm it in the most eff way possible 

3 it takes a bib chunk out of the warframe eco as now a huge chunk of rivens no are worthless   

Archived