Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

I still don't know what exactly the problem is,but no matter how many times I try to finish races in C.D. - i still cannot get the last part - oddly enough,it rewards me with the parts,that i already crafted - only once though.Same thing was from the beginning,with the faked ones - I only recieved 3 parts,but back then, i didn't get the Feverspine - this time i can't get the Nodulite for whatever reason,no matter how many times i try each day.

What is the point in increasing the speed of Loid during Vault opening, if you quadruple the distance he needs to travel at the same time?

It feels even worse than before. You basically stand around waiting for Loid to complete his marathon.

In the current state there is no point in opening the vault at all. Opening all 3 vaults takes as long as a full run without Vaults. In the full run you get some more Necramechs to kill on top of "just" the rewards.

Please rethink that part of the bounties. Doing it feels like a waste of time.

Il y a 2 heures, 01thanatos10 a dit :

except even aiming dosnt help as the ground geo well stop it from hitting 

2 SE farm isnt the end game its just another resource farm and like all other resources ppl want to farm it in the most eff way possible 

3 it takes a bib chunk out of the warframe eco as now a huge chunk of rivens no are worthless   

SE farm was as endgame as it gets imo.

And sure, she was the "most efficient frame" to do it but I don't think this tells the whole story. You can be more efficient than the rest by a little bit and that's OK because then people can use something else, or you can be more efficient by such an enormous amount that using something else is not an option.

I mean idk man, people have been writting/saying that "other frames are broken too", but I really cannot see which frame could compare.

16 minutes ago, Yank31 said:

SE farm was as endgame as it gets imo.

And sure, she was the "most efficient frame" to do it but I don't think this tells the whole story. You can be more efficient than the rest by a little bit and that's OK because then people can use something else, or you can be more efficient by such an enormous amount that using something else is not an option.

I mean idk man, people have been writting/saying that "other frames are broken too", but I really cannot see which frame could compare.

they openly said on release that SE isnt endgame theres nothing we get there that we dont get else ware SE is just a go between for other resources the reason there hitting it is it is the most eff way to get kuva at about 65-80k an hour and like always DE instead of fixing the actual problem they nerf the way ppl try to alivate the problem tthose of use useing odin and khora were still actully playing the game we wernt afk macro farming like ppl doing it in the surv mission and the nerf they did killed her first abilty cuase DE has some of the worst coding ive ever seen a small lip on the floor well block khoras 1 they dont have a game capable of handleing line of site nor do they have the skill need to actully make it work properly  

also syarn octavia and equanox can all do the see farm pretty well 

On 2020-11-21 at 12:05 AM, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

The new bounties are decent (mostly reskins of current bounties and Mobile Defense, with the exception of the new Sac one that is tremendously annoying due to low enemy spawns)

Just use some grouping skill like Khora's ensnare or Nidus swarm or just tell your teammates to get on one place and to not kill the enemies, they will come to them and then you just jump and throw the sac on the group of enemies and thats the way how we did the 1st time, unless you are going solo then yes you might have a problem with low enemy spawn...

Am 20.11.2020 um 23:30 schrieb 01thanatos10:

I mean thats what steel path is isnt old scallling with a +100 level bumb 

nowhere near old scaling mate,if u think steel path is old scaling u are wrong,a level 9999 STEEL path enemy is close to level 400-500 in the old scaling

Ground slam with Sigma & Octanis does not work anymore.

You throw your shield down regardless of how steep the angle is instead of slamming as with other weapons.

This is not the first time they've messed with the ground slam of this weapon; really wish they'd leave it alone as this is my favorite weapon....

railjack: POI with the giant cylinder and broken wings has the largest RJ collision that stalls the ship, and starting a mission into it sux. also not that i dont enjoy the xp exploit of hitting 0 shields to repair a hole, its every time. in a party its something to do yes but as a pilot and gunner its annoying; and on top of that, the damage also lands right on a fast travel so the lv 10 engineering fails to do its job and im teleported instead of repairing it, and im in the pilot seat :p

4 hours ago, Padddy said:

What is the point in increasing the speed of Loid during Vault opening, if you quadruple the distance he needs to travel at the same time?

It feels even worse than before. You basically stand around waiting for Loid to complete his marathon.

In the current state there is no point in opening the vault at all. Opening all 3 vaults takes as long as a full run without Vaults. In the full run you get some more Necramechs to kill on top of "just" the rewards.

Please rethink that part of the bounties. Doing it feels like a waste of time.

This. It isn't "streamlining" if he's taking even longer to go places

Necramechs are a buggy mess,. why add a new one when the other one isn't even properly working yet?
Please do a few more rounds of fixes before adding another,. as loss of functionality in open world (especially when solo) is very annoying.

On 2020-11-21 at 1:35 AM, BladeTZ said:

10h of farming for nothing. No compensation. Just more nerfs. Xoris, Khora, Necramech released without Vaccum, the leveling bugs. UFF

I know you are working hard. Really hard. And you have amazing talented Artists, but this is 2019 all over again for me. Increasing the cost for Umbra Forma from 100 SE to 150 is a kick in the nuts aswell. No casual player will ever complete that. Thats 400min+ for 1 Umbra Forma....

Pls use the Test Cluster to actually LISTEN to Feedback. Pls return to the DE I once knew, deeply in contact with its player base. The last few years more and more you have become this company that is distancing themselves more and more from us..... Enforcing their Vision on how you want us to play your Game. Isn´t it your wish that we also enjoy what we do? So many Veterans are only playing because they invested so much time into this game. Its becoming more and more a Toure list. The DE now is unrecognizable from the DE represented in the NoClip Ducumentry. 

DE needs to start listening correct, over the last few days 3 or 4 of the players I have been forming squads with recently have told me they are now moving to new games.. only 2 players in my clan now actually play WF after this update.

2 hours ago, Alanthier said:

Voidrig Xp gets rolled back on host migration.  I lost 2 full levels on mine after host migrated.

yeah, a friend lost 20 levels on BW yesterday.. DE pls fix the damn bugs before you do anything else...

Archived