Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

33 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Missed 29.5.0 Note + Script

• In Update 29.5 Deimos: Arcana, we increased the reward for completing a Planet on the Steel Path to 25 Steel Essence. This Update will give an Inbox to everyone who had completed a Planet on The Steel Path at the old rate of 2 Steel Essence per Planet and reward them the difference for each Planet completed! Eligible players will have this automatically on login.

Love You Heart GIF by GoStijn

34 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Deimos / Cambion Drift K-Drive races not rewarding proper new Infested K-Drive Parts.
The item being rewarded was a non-usable “fake” blueprint, which would not have shown up in the Foundry or been usable. You will need to redo the races to receive the functional item. The old one can be sold from your Inventory for credits.

UNACCEPTABLE...

This is just showing anyone that has already done these races and earned the parts that their time investment was for nothing.  These are the worst races in the game. the gates to far apart. the terrain so uneven you cant make the race half the time because you get stuck on a minor rock or somthing you cant see.

Can we pls buy more then one of teshin weekly items instead of them being a one off? Just feels like a timed grind wall for umbra forma. I never complete night wave do to the fact i jump on off the game most the time ill play for a week or so then stop for close to a month. I get bored of it pretty fast its just the same content on loop. Theres nothing to really do thats different and nothing im really after when i saw teshin was gona have umbra forma i was like cool now i have a reason to save up and keep farming SE. And SE farms the only content i like doing its harder then normal stuff and is basically the only mission were ppl stay for then 20mins. I still miss old void were we would get 3-4H runs of surv or 100W of deff. Now other then SE everthings in and out in under 20. Not a fan of open worlds or archwing/ the giant ship space battles as the feel like a sub game in the game there discounted from the rest the game.

vor 47 Minuten schrieb -Haxboi-:

Re-did all K-Drive races but still no feverspine was rewarded.

vor 43 Minuten schrieb Skaleek:

Did all 5 races. again. Still cant get the feverspine board part.

they wrote in the original patch that u have to complete all races to get the parts, since there are only 5 active races a day, i think u will get the drop from the other 3 races

Confirmed it, just got the BP after the 6. race

2 minutes ago, -Haxboi- said:

He means you have to complete all different 8 races in total on cambion. Could be, could be....

Yes i understood that, I'm saying ive only ever seen the same 5 races in drift, i didnt know there were 8. According to the wiki, there are 8 though, so will have to see at reset time if they change up.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

In Update 29.5 Deimos: Arcana, we increased the reward for completing a Planet on the Steel Path to 25 Steel Essence. This Update will give an Inbox to everyone who had completed a Planet on The Steel Path at the old rate of 2 Steel Essence per Planet and reward them the difference for each Planet completed! Eligible players will have this automatically on login. 

Rewarding players for their efforts, huh?

Now was that so hard?

Thank heaven I did not grind Iso Vaults last night, I want Cortege now after the changes but it was already late and I got busy with some other things today, and then turns out it was glitched and I would've wasted my time.

4 minutes ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

We now have access to a second Voidrig, Bonewidow.

Hol up, I thought "Voidrig" was the name of the first Nechamech, both Voidrig and Bonewidow are Necramechs, and those are their names in the same way "Excalibur" and "Mag" are Warframe names, thus there is only "Voidrig".

3 minutes ago, MissVeya said:

Thank heaven I did not grind Iso Vaults last night, I want Cortege now after the changes but it was already late and I got busy with some other things today, and then turns out it was glitched and I would've wasted my time.

Hol up, I thought "Voidrig" was the name of the first Nechamech, both Voidrig and Bonewidow are Necramechs, and those are their names in the same way "Excalibur" and "Mag" are Warframe names, thus there is only "Voidrig".

Sry, i meant it might be that as there is second Voidrig shown as unranked, its because we now have Bonewidow, and the interface hasn't been undated with right name yet.
I took 'Voidrig' to be our Tenno necramechs, as opposed to other (enemy) necramechs.

20 minutes ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

UNACCEPTABLE...

This is just showing anyone that has already done these races and earned the parts that their time investment was for nothing.  These are the worst races in the game. the gates to far apart. the terrain so uneven you cant make the race half the time because you get stuck on a minor rock or somthing you cant see.

The k-drive races in Cambion Drift as so un-fun i won't do them.
I enjoyed K-drive races in Orb Vallis. They are lot of fun, but the time limits on the races is unpleasantly tight in Cambion Drift.

7 minutes ago, emitbreaker said:

What kind of rude fix is this?  YOU GIVE US BROKEN MEACHNISM IN LIVE ENVIRONMENT and force us to face some suffers, then say just redo it?

Yes, welcome to Bugframe lol. New update? Expect bugs. New hotfix? More bugs. Its just how the game is. Warframe is a great game but its buggy as hell.

DE please just let us use Kdrives and Necramechs in default missions. It's harmless and doesn't tip the "balance" in a PVE game. Necramechs can fit through doors.

This also lets us level up Necramechs a bit faster with groups in Helene or Hydron.

Archived