Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

• Fixed Necramechs losing Affinity when destroyed and the Warframe you are using dies.

It took this long to this? Ffs guys, come on. >_< This really killed my will to play, I had to force myself to level up the Voidrig, it was really frustrating to say the least. Now please give the Voidrig a buff so that it isn't a glass cannon that falls apart, even with Storm Shroud which is literally a weaker version Iron Skin.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Deimos / Cambion Drift K-Drive races not rewarding proper new Infested K-Drive Parts.
The item being rewarded was a non-usable “fake” blueprint, which would not have shown up in the Foundry or been usable. You will need to redo the races to receive the functional item. The old one can be sold from your Inventory for credits.

??? You can't run a script to replace at least 1 of the blueprints for each part with a legitimate version?  I didn't even earn any yet but telling people "suck it up and grind some more" sounds so cruel, lazy, and bad, tbh. Geez.

The new Isolation Vaults are still bugged.

The Tier 3 always bugs out at the Sealing Void Fissure mission, not registering the ones sealed. So Tier 3 is still impossible to complete. 

Also Tier 3 of the normal Isolation Vaults are not rewarding 2x the reward when the Vault  is opened.

10h of farming for nothing. No compensation. Just more nerfs. Xoris, Khora, Necramech released without Vaccum, the leveling bugs. UFF

I know you are working hard. Really hard. And you have amazing talented Artists, but this is 2019 all over again for me. Increasing the cost for Umbra Forma from 100 SE to 150 is a kick in the nuts aswell. No casual player will ever complete that. Thats 400min+ for 1 Umbra Forma....

Pls use the Test Cluster to actually LISTEN to Feedback. Pls return to the DE I once knew, deeply in contact with its player base. The last few years more and more you have become this company that is distancing themselves more and more from us..... Enforcing their Vision on how you want us to play your Game. Isn´t it your wish that we also enjoy what we do? So many Veterans are only playing because they invested so much time into this game. Its becoming more and more a Toure list. The DE now is unrecognizable from the DE represented in the NoClip Ducumentry. 

Pls, start listening for your sake, and for our sake.

Thank you for so many great years already and hopefully many more to come

"Fixed Vault bounties always pulling from Common rewards, and not giving a bonus reward at the final stage. "

How the #*!% did this make it past the testing stage? How the #*!% was this allowed to happen, and not fixed early day 1? Hours last night spent grinding those bounties, the entire squad complaining of bad luck, and you tell us now that 'oops it was bugged'? After that much wasted time and effort, I'm not sure I'll go back.

Please help I am having this issue. Ever since the patch where you have to download 10 GB, Halfway though the download my launcher goes:

Failed to load URL http://launcher/agreement.html?language=en&steam=1&cluster=http://content.warframe.com with error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED (-105).

Please its been two weeks now its been like this. please help.

1 hour ago, Grav_Starstrider said:

??? You can't run a script to replace at least 1 of the blueprints for each part with a legitimate version?  I didn't even earn any yet but telling people "suck it up and grind some more" sounds so cruel, lazy, and bad, tbh. Geez.

Yeah, this one puzzled me as well. The races that I did yesterday didn't take long but come on. Fixing the items themselves and keeping their unique identifiers, or running a script to convert the old ones to the new good ones, neither solution is very hard.

The Steel Essence bonus from completed planets is nice, I look forward to getting on and cashing that. Might actually be able to get that Umbra Forma after all.

That said the state of the game on major release day has really become a so much of a problem that you need to take a long HARD look at your release pipeline. Unfinished and buggy is one thing, most games have been pretty bad about this for decades now (I remember Scorpia in the golden days of CGW complaining about customers becoming paying testers, and that was back in the early 90s), and Warframe has always been pretty bad at this with some systems being an unplayable mess for months (Railjack, Liches, and don't get me started on Exploiter). But this patch is a whole other level. Rewards on the one new set of bounties not working properly? fine, maybe there weren't enough testers to get a true feel for what was dropping and should and shouldn't be dropping. But the K-Drive bits? there's no RNG, there's no statistical sampling. ONE tester runs ONE race and gets the first blueprint, extracts and sees blueprint on reward screen, checks Foundry and it's not there. Takes 5 minutes tops. I know that "DE don't play their own game" has been a meme for some time now, but come on.

I used to be happy at fixes, at refunded resources for things like Helminth and now Steel Essences, but I genuinely worry that this is not healthy for either devs or players. I still think Warframe is a wonderful game despite many, many decisions (more and more, worryingly) that I think are poor, but some bugs are simply not acceptable outside of a test server regardless of how much I like the game or the devs.

Archived